Chapter 49

Andy's POV

"I wrote a song about you." Emily said, turning to face me.

   It was midnight and we were laying in bed. Alex was asleep and we couldn't fall asleep.

"You did?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah. Do you want to hear it?"

   I nodded my head and she got up to grab her guitar. She sat down, looking at me.

"Okay." She breathed, beginning to play.
"You were all I had, you were all I need. Things changed and ended.

There's something about you, that's hard to explain. I can't seem to find the words, to say to you. It's only a matter of time, before it comes out.

You were all I had, you were all I need. I wish we could go back to the start. Were the only thing that mattered, was you and me.

Happiness changed to frustration. Laughter changed to anger. And our love slowly died.

You were all I had, you were all I need. I wish we could go back to the start. Were the only thing that mattered, was you and me.

Being like this is way to hard. Because we both know that our love is still there. But right now, is not our time.

You were all I had. You were all I need. I wish we could go back to the start. Were the only thing that mattered, was you and me. But things changed and ended.

Maybe one day, we'll find ourselves. And come back together." She sang.

   I took the guitar from her and set it on the ground. I cupped her face and kissed her.

"It's beautiful, why didn't you ever tell me about it before?" I asked.

"I don't know actually."

"Well I'm glad you did. I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

**

Emily's POV

"I'm gonna be right back, I left something inside." I said, kissing Andy quickly.

   I quickly went back inside, looking for my phone. I found it and grabbed it, quickly turning around and stopping.

"Oh my god.." I whispered.

*End Of Chapter 52*

Next chapter is the last chapter guys. I wrote it a long time ago and can't wait for you guys to read it.

The song Emily wrote for Andy is a song I wrote. Please don't take it.