chapter 17

Loki P.O.V

Natsu, Gray and Erza followed me to where Lucy is, on the way we bumped into Gajeel, Wendy and Juvia, I  hoping with this lot they can find Lucy and get her out.
I can feel my magic weakening wich mean we must be getting close to wear Lucy actually is now we just need to find the entrane.

After walking for a while we got to the cave entrance,
"Right guys were here Lucy in this cave somewhere but I can't tell you where, and unfortunately you are know on your own because as soon as I step through this entrance I'll disappear, they have a block to stop Lucy from using her magic outside of the room she's in" I sigh knowing there not a lot of time left. "I'm going to go back to Lucy keep an eye on here and try to give her a bit of hope....good luck guys hope to see you soon."

With that I disappeared before anyone could ask questions and before they could stop me knowing they would try to talk me into staying with them but here no point cause I'll only disappear  till the block gone.

Lucy P.O.V

I'm running out of time, what do I do.
I looked down at my hand and there an I.V in, I try to take it out but every time I try to take it out I get shocked and parlysed for a few minutes.

Flashback  

Reaper came in with a guilty look on his face and all I could think was what going to happen am I really running out of time.

"sleep" he said the next thing I know I wake with an IV in my hand and a note saying "don't touch or regret it."

Flashback over

Of course I tried to touch it only to find myself paralysed, the feeling is only just coming back to me, the only way that it can be removed is if someone can take it out while I'm being paralysed of course my spirts cant do it, it affects my magic, whosever idea this was they thought it through well.

"Hey, Loki" I sense him come back behind me.

"Love what did they do to you?" He asked.

"what do you mean all there only a needle in my hand,"

"No I'm afraid there more than that" he said then brought a mirror out from behind him.

I looked in the mirror and become shocked "Loki what did they do to me?" As I stare at my face looking to see vines and runes marked into me, next thing I know I'm on the floor with loki holding me as I cried. (example in the picture above or on the side, don't worry more chapter to come jst got to be edited)

Loki P.O.V

As Lucy collapsed I tried to comfort her and gold her but all I could say was something to give her hope.

"don't worry love,

Fairy tail will be here soon, I promise,"