chapter 48

The Master P.O.V

"...Do you really want to face FairyTail after hurting their nakama?

Do you really want to face me after hurting the one I LOVE!" Natsu exclaimed.

I looked around to see myself surrounded, Reaper and Abigail are also back, Reaper put her back on the table staying close to her.

"you know what Natsu, FairyTail, Reaper and Abigail, yes I do because...you're too late" after saying that I turn to push the final button knowing it will do one thing...end it all.

Normal P.O.V

Electricity crackles around the room everyone turns to face Lucy, seeing that her eyes are wide open, but she's not screaming, instead she's mouthing words, everyone turned to face Abigail knowing that the two are connected, only to see Abigail floating on the table, but what fairytail doesn't know is that Lucy's got a plan and it's not over.

Lucy P.O.V

I heard everything Natsu said and it gave me strength.

Abigail, Reaper, FairyTail, spirits, Natsu... I'm going to get you all out of this, I'm going to get you out of this with or without me.

The final shock went through me, I held in my screams, but my eyes opened wide, I looked over to see Abigail floating where we've connected for her to receive my magic, it's time.

I'm sorry everyone.

"FairyTail, align the stars, give me strength to see this through, align together, give me strength, show what Nakama all about." I kept chanting this till the spirit king appeared, pain wracking through my body.

I looked up to see him giving me the final nod, I looked down to see my spirits and FairyTail in a circle but looking up at me confused.

Loki suddenly realised what was going on and started shouting, but I think he knows deep down that its too late to stop me.

Sorry guys but this ends now.

Loki P.O.V

After the button got pressed I notice Lucy eyes open wide, and her mouth moving, but I couldn't make out what as being said.

I felt myself start moving I look around to see us all being aligned into a circle with The Master in the middle looking confused.

I saw the king spirit appear for a slight moment and disappear.

No, she can't be.

I can't move none of us can, FairyTail are struggling against it while The Master is just looking around with a smile as if he won, if only he knew, but she can't do this.

"Lucy, stop please, you have to stop we can fight this, please stop!" I screamed out knowing that she can hear me, this could hurt her more than anyone else, but I know deep down that she planned this with the king before, I look around to see the spirits looking scared all of us knowing what's going to happen

I look over to see Natsu trying to break the circle, only to find like the rest of us he's also locked in place. I'm afraid all of us will be in till this is over.

We'll be frozen in place till The Master is stopped this all this is stopped, this spell leaving her with the possibly of losing her magic, losing her spirits, possibly losing herself if its not done for the right reason, or done correctly.

Looking around, I know how to help her but I also no that the people around me wont like this, cut it looks like it's the only choice.

"Natsu look at me!" I screamed over knowing that for this to work we all need to help her.

"what Loki? What is she doing?" Natsu replied looking over at me scared not an emotion I'm not used to seeing on him.

I looked at everyone to see that us spirits got fear and tears in our eyes, where FairyTail has confusion and fear, not understanding what's going on.

"she's doing something reckless and stupid, but it could work if we push our magic to her, aim our magic at her... I know its going to be hard but its going to be the only way to help her do what she needs to do," I replied to Natsu looking him straight in the eyes knowing that's he's the one that going to be the hardest to convince.

I look down to see that The Master has realised that he can't move and is rooted to the spot in the centre of our circle, this could work even with the risks.

"Loki?" I hear to my left I turn to see Wendy, I look around to see us spirits in a clock shape like the hour numbers whiles FairyTail are between us as if they represent the seconds, how does she know this spell.

"yes Wendy?" I got dread going through me knowing the question she's about to ask, I look around once more to see Natsu has calmed down and FairyTail looking towards us, while the spirits have got their heads down getting ready, even The Master has stopped struggling looking up at us to see what's going on.

"will it hurt her Loki? Us aiming our magic at her" Wendy got fear in her eyes and I wished this question didn't get asked.

"I...I don't know Wendy, but I know this, if we don't do this, we could lose her for good because too much of her magic has been drained to do this on her own."

I look up to see Lucy got tears in her eyes, but her hand is moving.

"Everyone looks up at Lucy!" I scream knowing tat everyone even us spirits need to see this.

As we all looked up Lucy had her hand in the FairyTail signal, showing her FairyTail mark, encouraging everyone to trust her, and allowing me to know that we got to do this now before it's too late.

"Guys no more questions we need to do this, otherwise its too late, now aim all your magic at her, lend her your strength, give her as much as you can."