chapter 33

Abigail p.o.v

Master talking to Lucy but all I could hear was Lucy scream.

I'm scared, for myself and Lucy. I don't want Lucy to be in any pain.

Why did this have to happen to us.

Why did mom have to go.

Mom why did you leave us?

Flashback

10 years ago

"Abigail this is your new brother and farther," I'm hiding behinds my moms legs, scared to come out, to meet these two strangers, my new family.

"hi Abs, I'm Reaper," a young boy said, as he steps behind mommy legs to see me, "come on out please we wont hurt you." He whispers trying to not scare me I guess.

"Reap don't call me Ab's and I'll come out," I say looking down feeling nervous.

"don't calla me Reap..." he looked at me and sowed me a big smile calming me down instantly, "and we have a deal" he says to me holding out his hand for me to take.

I look up at mom she's talking to the man, if she can trust him I can trust this boy right, to give me the family I never had.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise... I promise to always try and protect you." Reaper looks at me giving me an encouraging smile

I look up at him just seeing a little boy that wants me to come out, I see a new brother wanting to protect me from all the harm that comes my way.

I give my moms legs one last squeeze and take a deep breath, looking to mom talking the man and to Reaper waiting for my answer.

I take a deep breath and loosen my grip, Reaper waits patiently, as f ive been here for hours when really only been a few seconds.

I nod my head in agreement to reaper promise and take his waiting hand, allowing him to pull me out from behind moms legs and lead me into my new world.

Flashback Over

We were fine, me and Reaper got along, father was a dad then.

Reaper's magic came a year later, gave us all a shocked when he turned into me while we were playing.

My magic though... my magic never came.

I asked mom who my dad was, her reply shocked me, master is my farther by blood but due to the masters past relationship we had to wait a few years before I could meet him.

Apparently I'm unexpected, but I was a part of the family nerveless.

Only now Reaper is my only family.

Master p.o.v

Abigail is going t be dispose of if the magic doesn't work she has to be.

He mother died protecting her. I lost my one true love because she made the wrong choice, because of Abigail.

If she cant be useful to me then I don't want her.

Flashback

10 years ago

"reaper see if you can get your sister to come out from behind your moms legs," I say nudging him forward.

As reaper goes I look up at their mom, as beautiful as ever but there fear in her eyes.

"what they say?" I ask.

After two years in hiding, sending Abigail and her away to keep them safe, its hard to believe that their both here right in front of me, my family.