chapter 29

Master P.O.V

As Reaper helped prep Abigail, I walked over to Lucy.

She's got no fear...only HOPE.

But that hope won't last for long, it's too late even if FairyTail do happens to walk in now, it'll be too late, and by the time her magic comes back she'll be in too much pain then to use it.

I'm directly in front of Lucy, she's looking me straight in the eyes, no fear, just determination...and a small form of discomfort, the restraints are tightening. The process is starting.

"Well Miss Lucy, I think it's time we had a little chat don't you," I smiled knowing she's going to hate what I say.

Lucy P.O.V.

The closer the Master gets the tighter the restraints what's going on.

*Snap*

My neck it won't move I can only look ahead, what's going on?

He's in front of me now smirking, as if he knows I'm in pain. Small annoying pain, what is going on?

"Well Miss Lucy, I think it's time we had a little chat don't you," he smiled. I'm not going to like this conversation at all.

Abigail p.o.v

Reaper came back over to me, master said something about prepping me. I don't know we never got this far in the past with the process.

"You ok Abigail?" I heard Reaper ask.

"To be honest Reaper," I started looking at lucy seeing the restraints get tighter "I'm a little scared, but not for myself, cause I know whatever happens got you with me... but I am scared for Lucy.

She's got no one Reaper, she's got no one with her, FairyTail are in this maze of a place, and her spirits are trapped. She's physically alone Reaper," I finished in a whisper.

"but she's not alone," Reaper started while laying me down on the bed with sad eyes, "she's got you, who's helped her stay positive," he looks over his shoulder to see master talking to Lucy "and she has me who been planning behind masters back, to help FairyTail find her, and she has Loki one of her spirits who can use a magic of his own to materialize, though I don't know how much longer he'll be able to help FairyTail," he whispered as he tighten the restraints on my arms and legs, there supposed to stop me from hurting myself or running away...or both. "FairyTail is closer than anyone can believe but..." he trailed off, I'm not liking this.

"But what...Reaper what is going on?" I ask getting worried.

"But I feel as if this is going to be messy...I feel as if something going to happen that none of us can stop or control" reaper finished nearly crying showing he's scared.

He lent down gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks Reaper, go to master before he gets suspicious, I'll be ok, see you soon yeah..." I take a deep breath to stop the tears, I don't know whether I said that for him myself or Lucy, I look up at Reaper,

"Loves you Reap." I finished.

"Loves you to Ab,"

"Don't call me Ab," I whined as he was walking away towards master and Lucy.

"Then don't call me Reap," he replied with a cocky smirk,

I smiled, brothers can't live with them but you can live without them.

He's right though I got a bad feeling about this.