chapter 34

Natsu p.o.v

Happy and Carla found a ribbon leading to a corridor.

There a strong smell of strawberries...Lucy.

"Guys we need someone to wait for Gray, Erza, Juvia and Loki?" I started as I turned towards Wendy and Gajeel.

"No need," I turned to the entrance on the left of us to see Erza and the others but...no Loki.

"Hey Erza...where Loki?" I asked but before she could answer we got interrupted.

"I'm guessing the barrier got too strong, we all got our magic but according to Reaper, but the barrier design to keep Lucy in the rooms so if she was to leave she got no defence, to protect herself, and going by the ruins on Loki when we saw him earlier, he's connected to whatever happening to Lucy, and we can see it through him. So I would say that this whole magic business is happening and happening fast," I turned to see Gray coming from my right with Juvia, as they went to send a message to FairyTail a while ago.

"Gray's right, we did a unison raid... but it took the last of the magic out of him," Erza started "it turned the power off but then that scream... Loki screamed but it didn't sound like Loki."

"Lucy," I whispered, looking around me to see everyone looking at me, I face the door, determination filling me "We need to hurry," I turned my head so I can see Juvia and Gray on my right.

"How far away is FairyTail Juvia?"

"Juvia doesn't know," she answered looking down "Juvia sent a tracking ball, so they shouldn't be too far away, it only took us so long to get in cause of finding the place but the tracking ball well lead them on the quickest path to us, including where we are in here."

"Okay thanks Juvia," I replied and looked at the door to think.

"Naattttttssssssuuuuuuuu!" I felt a weight fall on my head.

"Yes Happy?" I asked directing my eyes up so I can see Happy on my head.

"What do we do?"

I looked around at everyone, their all waiting for me, looking at me to find out what to do, the only problem is I don't know what to do. I'm not a thinker, I just hit.

"I don't know Happy... but I do know what I'm going to do, I'm going to go down that corridor and find Lucy, and were going to bring her home."

We all stand there looking at one and other, one look on their faces tells me there with me.

I turn to Erza. "So do you want to plan or are you going to just let me punch."

We all laugh, because we know Lucy likes to plan and tries to avoid us from getting hurt, but I never stick to the plan.

Erza put's her hand on my shoulder in a reassurance way.

"Let's do it," she says.

We turn but we all have the same thought.

Lucy coming home.