chapter 3

Natsu P.O.V

"Natsu wake up" Happy screamed at Natsu trying to wake him up.

"Ten more minuets" Natsu mumbled moving about in his hammock.

"Natsu!"

"Five minutes"

"Natsu! Your surpose to go on a date with Lucy today."

 "Whoa.....whoa," THUMP Natsu fall off the hammock and lands on the floor, "Ow.....that hurt" Natsu grumbles.

 "You okay Natsu?" Happy asked a little concerned.

 "Im fine Happy," Natsu replies "I'm actually going out with Lucy today arnt I?"

 "AYE!! But there maybe a small problem,"

 "What kind of problem," Natsu thinking "I didn't destroy the town in my sleep did I?"

 "NO! Why would you destroy Magnolia in your sleep?" Happy wondered "actually dont answer that but the problem is.....well were sort of snowed in."

 Natsu goes to the window the window and see's nothing but snow.

 "Okay this could be a problem if i wasnt a fire dragon," Natsu says to himself more than to Happy.

 "Natsu the snow is close to six feet," Happy replies shocked.

 "I'm not letting Lucy down not when she needs me the most Happy," Natsu thinks for a few moments "I'll do what I do best I'll destroy it, I'll destroy the snow!" Natsu says all excited "I'M ALL FIRED UP."

 "Natsu what are you doing?" Happy is looking scared and concerned.

 "I'm going to melt a pathway through the snow, I'll go to the guild first get some help from everyone to make this day special for Lucy,"

 Time moved forward

 "Hey guys how would you like to help me make this day special for Lucy?" Natsu asked after melting the snow from the boys fairy tail house and the girls fairy tail house to the guild.

 "How can we help?" Master Mokrov asked.

 "Well the fair is going to be canceled due to.the snow, Lucy is still snowed in at the moment, so what if while in making the pathway for Lucy to get out, you guys can maybe make a fairy tail fair for her? Please?" Natsu breathes waiting for an answer.

 "I like that idea," master Makrov replies "ok we'll do it master orders everyone i will not have a child of mine be upset, lets get too it everyone," Makrov says excitedly.

 Lucy P.O.V

 It's seven in the morning lucy wakes up remembering what happend yesterday.

 "I'm going on a date with Natsu.......I'm going on a date with Natsu," she whispers to herself while she gets up.

 "Wish I could see out my window," Lucy window is boarded up due to Natsu smashing it.

 "Oh well just wrap up warm and hope the day goes well, ill write a letter to mum and then ill get ready what you think Plue?"

 Plue is sitting on the table eating candy.

 "Then thats what ill do," Lucy says getting excited.

 Three hours later

 Knock.Knock.Knock

 Lucy answers the door to see Natsu.

 "You kept your promise you didn't break in?" Lucy asked surprise expecting Natsu to break the door down.

 "Oh course I promised in front of fairy tail didn't I," Natsu answered "you ready to go?" Natsu asked.

 "Sure lets go," Lucy said trying to not be nervous as she grabed her scarf And whent out the door with Natsu.