chapter 10

Fairy Tail P.O.V

Fairy Tail have been looking for Lucy for two days and the only clue they got is a note that was found in Lucy's room but the note wasn't wrote by Lucy it was wrote by whoever took her, every one is starting to worry but will they be able to help Lucy.

Natsu P.O.V

"ok I give up I cant smell anything on the paper that can lead us to Lucy," I'm talking to Erza its getting frustrating cause we cant find anything to do with Lucy and we are not having luck finding her. "we have checked out two place, and all we have so far is her ribbon but there's no trace of anything but Lucy," Erza sighs next to me before continuing, " we'll find her Natsu after all she is a member of Fairy tail."

I know she is but it doesn't mean she safe and what was said to make her leave, I'll leave this to myself for now Erza is leaving but I can feel every one looking at me waiting for me to lash out.

Reaper P.O.V

"Master how much longer till the machine is done?, because Lucy is starting to get more control of her powers, and fairy tail are getting on our backs again and we don't have another hide out," I'm not going to mention the ribbon that will just put me in a mess for a while.

Master turned round and started to reply to my questions, "a few more days I'm afraid, because of fairy tail on our backs and having to move around, the machine broke, and your right we have no more hideout's, we need two, three days at the most then we will be ready, SO DO NOT LET LUCY OUT OF THAT ROOM!!"

"yes master, I was tendering do you ant Abigail to spend time with Lucy, get her to learn Lucy magic so she can be prepared?" I'm trying to not run away cause I got to admit Master does scare me.

"good idea," master thought for a minuets suddenly "ABIGAIL GET IN HERE!!" Master shouted through the door.

"Yes father" Abigail reply's coming through the door, she does what master asks off her no questioning but she has no choice because she is his daughter.

" you're going to go with Reaper and spend time with that girl I told you about, learn her magic and don't let her escape, now go both of you," master turned around as if to say to leave

"come on, Abigail lets go, thank you Master" I turn to leave with Abigail behind me.

Natsu P.O.V

I hate this, I need Lucy, I need to save her and tell her how I feel.

"NATSU! snap out off your thought and listen to me" Erza snapped trying to get my attention its obvious she's been trying to get my attention,

"WHAT !" I'm shouting I need to calm down.

"we may have found Lucy, so are you coming?" Erza asking me if I'm going to come of course I'm going to come.

"AYE! I'm all fired up!" finally we may be getting somewhere, hang on Lucy were going to save you.