chapter 49

Lucy P.O.V

I can hear Loki telling everyone what to do. 

Thankfully he doesn't tell the consequences, which I'm grateful for cause if they knew, I know deep down they wouldn't help.

Tears are forming in my eyes as I look straight at Loki and make my hand move into the FairyTail signal, I then turn my gaze to Natsu knowing that this needs to be done, it's now or never.

Loki got everyone to look while he was talking allowing them to see the FairyTail signal.

I looked at them all to see my spirits glowing, its starting, someone needs to send their magic now before its too late.

As I close my eyes to gather my strength I heard levy shout "ruin lettering: HOPE, TRUST" starting the ring off.

It's not enough, I take a deep breath taking the little bit from levy, I need them all to step in.

"Water Spear!" Juvia shouted, I open my eyes to see it shoot straight at me, allowing it to hit me and bit my lip from the pain.

They need to hurt me for this to work, the need to show the power of Nakama, show the power of FairyTail to help me do this.

After Juvia I start to feel everyone's magic, everyone but one person so I open my eyes to look straight at him, silently begging knowing deep down I need him to do this more than anyone.... please give me what I need to end this.

Natsu P.O.V

Everyone shooting their magic everyone but me, she's looking straight at me, but I can't do it, it's hurting her I can tell by the pain in her eyes we're hurting our Nakama. Her body's shaking, tears are forming in her eyes.

"Natsu, what you doing?

Hurry up.

This is our only chance" I heard everyone shout at me knowing that one powerful dragon roar from me will give her the energy she needs but I can't do it...

I'm not the strongest, but I think cause of what I feel for her, it will have the most effect.

She's looking at me, begging me with her eyes, hoping, knowing that if I don't do anything we'll lose this battle, but I would rather lose the battle then lose her.

"she loves you too you know," I hear behind me I turn to see Abigail lead down where we left her but staring straight at me.

Abigail P.O.V

Everyone shooting their magic up to her, everyone but Natsu, The Master still struggling, I don't understand what's happening fully, but I know enough that right now Lucy needs Natsu and if he doesn't do something soon this will all be for nothing.

"she loves you too, you know" I started to get his attention causing him to look straight at me.

"You need to do this Natsu, before its too late, she trusts you, she knew you would do anything to save her, even if it meant putting you in danger, she knew that you would do anything to fix this mess, anything to save her, so please Natsu, please don't let her down," I finish off seeing the change in his eyes, relaxing back on the table, closing my eye's once more.

Natsu P.O.V

"...she knew that you would do anything to fix this mess, anything to save her, so please Natsu, please don't let her down," I see Abigail close her eyes as she finished, she's right I can't let her down.

"Grey, make a barrier around everyone but leave me open!" I shouted over seeing him nod, knowing to agree as this is hard enough to do as it is.

"Everyone shoot your magic into Greys barrier!" I commanded seeing everyone even the spirits nod doing as I say.