chapter 46

Natsu P.O.V

"Natsu, if you go back now you could get killed, your magic not completely back yet" Loki said trying to get me to think but all I can think of is Lucy. I need her back.

"it's too late Reaper I can feel it," I heard Abigail say to her brother.

"Loki wait here a second I'll be right back" I whisper then walking over to Abigail and Reaper and kneel, so Abigail doesn't have to move much.

"Abigail look at me please?" she twitches but then rolls so she's facing me, letting Reaper support her back.

"hey Natsu ... shouldn't you get going?" she asks going by her voice what ever happening taking a lot of energy out of her.

"I will be soon Abigail but first, I need to know is it really too late to save Lucy?" I look down hiding the sadness in my eyes my fear about to be told, cause if its true then my world is ending around me. I can sense everyone looking at us at me listening for Abigail's answer waiting for my reaction.

"Natsu look at me please?" Abigail whispers making me smile slightly due to using my own words.

I look at her letting her see every emotion in my face, every fear every doubt and the one little bit of hope that is held depending on her answer.

"Natsu..." she sighs getting her strength "from what I know, Lucy will keep fighting till the end, she has been since the day she ended up in this mess of The Masters, right from the very start, and there one thing that keeps her fighting like she is, one little secret that I know and she determined to tell you, so shell keep fighting till the end so please do the same, for me for fairy tail for Lucy..." she looks at Reaper then back to me, "besides from what Lucy told me in the time I've known her, even if it's too late that wouldn't stop you, you guys are a family that hope me and Reaper get to experience one day" Abigail says relaxing back into Reaper.

"it may be too late to save her magic, that I can't promise you, but I can promise you that if you go now you got a chance to save her, cause Natsu she's fighting... fighting for FairyTail and fighting for you." Reaper said giving me an answer I needed to hear along with Abigail's.

Standing up straight

"Loki send me back now... you can finish the last of my magic there I need to put an end to this once and for all."

Reaper P.O.V

Natsu disappeared, I'm guessing to save Lucy.

"Reaper... it hurts," Abigail whispers gaining my attention.

"I know, and I am so sorry, if I didn't take Lucy none of this would have happened, if I thought him harder none of this would of happened," I reply tears running down my cheeks, guilt heavy in my heart.

"Reaper if you didn't do it he would have killed me... he would have made you kill me. I explain this to Lucy, she understands! She told me, so please Reaper don't feel guilty...please" Abigail looked up to me pain in her eyes.

I felt a hand go on my shoulder, I looked up to see FairyTail master, Master Makarove.

"we understand what you had to do," he starts, " I also understand that you've been trying to help us without getting caught, and where grateful for that so don't feel guilty because we forgive you, now Erza told me you got some tricks up your sleeves, so instead of sitting here why don't you help us save Lucy... you said there a chance we can save her but something tells me she'll need help when this is all over and you two will know how."

I look to Abigail and she looks at me, a silent agreement passing between us.

I turn to master Makarov fully, feeling Abigail grip my shirt for support,

"we'll help anyway we can!" I answered determination and confidences showing on my features.

"Good, now let's save Lucy," Master Makarov responded turning to Loki, I glanced over to see him approaching us.

"Who's next Master Makarov?"

"Do Grey next..." I heard a whisper behind me we all turned to Abigail, "Do Grey, then FairyTail will have their strongest team there to start with, then do Levi and send her over to Lucy...get her to stay with her...help Lucy keep fighting, she needs to keep fighting." Abigail takes deep breath closing her eyes, exhaustion sweeping through her body.

I glance up to see Loki, Grey and Levi go over to the other side of the room giving us privacy, but Master Makarov stays observing us, I look back to Abigail and move her, so her head is resting on my lap allowing her to have some form of comfort.

"Abigail?" he kneels next to her speaking gently to help keep her awake "she's told you all about us hasn't she?"

"you're the family I wish and hope that me and Reaper will have one day have..." she responds with a smile, fighting till the end.