chapter 28

Master p.o.v
“the lights are flickering we need to start now before it shuts down and then have to wait, if we start if we do lose power when the process is started it will only slow it down,” I said as I walked into the control room.
Reaper gets up and stands over by me awaiting orders, Abigail and Lucy are facing me but I’m looking at Reaper.
“Start what? What process are you talking about?” I heard behind me, it won’t be Abigail cause after earlier I know she won’t talk against me or to me again for a while.
“Reaper?” I asked him, calmly and slowly, knowing it will scare him and even the girls and I need them to be scared for it to work quicker if not then a slower process means more pain to the giver, knowing Reaper doesn’t know this detail he’s probably been trying to keep his sister calm to try and save her.
“Yes Master?”
“Why has Lucy’s voice not been muted?” I sneered
“Um… master if any magic is inflicted on the giver at this current moment then that magic will also transfer and have a lifelong effect on the receiver and could interfere with the general process” he said looking me in the eyes showing he’s scared, showing that he wants to save his sister but he knows better than to break loyalty to me for his sister’s sake.
The lights are flickering again.
“No master” reaper looked me in the eyes, so many emotions, so…unclear.
“Fair enough, go over to Abigail, prep her.” I demanded “me and Miss lucy here are going to have a little chat before we start” I finished as I turned my back to him and head toward the machine, towards Lucy.
Natsu p.o.v
The power keeps flickering…wait a minute, what’s that?
“Natsu…is that doors appearing?” Gajeel asked from behind me.
“Erza and Loki are knocking the power out to buy time, so the shield must be weakening?” Wendy guessed.
I sniffed the air in the hope to get Lucy’s scent, it’s getting stronger.
“Happy?” I asked the cat on my head.
“Aye Natsu?” happy replies getting off my head and floating in front of me.
“Go on ahead follow Lucy’s scent, I know it’s not as strong for you but you n still smell it, go on ahead find that door, there to many here to stay together, when you find that door don’t do anything till we get there well be right behind you ok?” I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and then turn to Gajeel, Wendy and Carla.
“Something tells me this is Reapers way of helping us…helping Lucy” I said to them looking down hoping that she’s, ok wishing I just stayed with her that day and not go that stupid drink, if I just followed her as soon as she left to check on her, I can’t but feel as if I could of prevented this.
“Carla go with Happy, two noses are better than one, we’ll be right behind you,” Wendy said to Carla.
“Ok Wendy, be careful,” she says as she fly’s pass me she whispers in my ear.
“It’s not your fault Natsu none of this is your fault, but you can save her now, but be quick Natsu I feel as if were running out of time,” she looks at me worriedness in her eyes.
I nod in reply, if the others heard they don’t react so I just nod receiving the message loud and clear.
“Happy, Carla!” I started, “Go, we’ll be right behind you…find that door, if Reaper behind this there will be a clue appearing soon.”
“AYE!” Happy screamed back as they left Carla following behind him.
I turn to Gajeel and Wendy determination in their veins.
“Let’s go,” I said turning to carry on running a few minutes behind Happy and Carla and hopefully a few minutes closer to Lucy.

I just hope were not too late.