chapter 21

hey guys sorry for the wait but a lot is going on right now and my mind isnt in the best of place.

but yay update. but im afraid i will have to say there might not be many more chapters, so please be paitient and kind and allow me to update when im well enough. thank you

now enjoy :-)  

chapter 21

Reaper P.O.V

I just heard my sister scream at master, hope master doesn't take it to heart at the end of the day its his fault were in this mess and Abigail being scared.

She's right though why does master want her to be like mom, mom wouldn't want this.

FLASHBACK

"mom.... what happening mom, who are these people?" Young reaper screamed trying to look after his little sister as their mom ran out to fight.

FLASHBACK OVER

Since that day master has been trying to give my sister magic because she never developed any magic powers but he would never tell us way. We've had mages in the pas but they never survived pass the ruins being on them but my sister doesn't know that she just thinks they got saved by their guild and I'm determined to keep it that way.

I don't know what happens know though, Lucy is the first to survie the ruins and the machine for once being successfully built.

That's it ! I jump realising what can be done I smile.

that's how fairy tail can buy time to save Lucy it might not be a lot but it might be enough to save Lucy and my sister.

Better see Loke to se if he can pass a message.

Lucy P.O.V

Reaper come into my room and suddenly I can feel my magic coming to me.

The barrier must be down, its never down, even with reaper here I'm on guard because he doubled over as if he just sprinted five miles.

"the magic barrier is down I only got it down for 20 minuets so loke now." He said when he recovered.

I just looked at him shocked and not sure if I could believe him or if it was a test that the master is trying to set up.

Reaper looked at me again "Lucy the mics are off so are the cameras but not for long please I know this is a lot to ask but please trust me, if not for me then please for Abigail." Reaper looked at me with a pleading in his eyes and for once in what seem like forever I replied.

"OK but be quick with it if were only on a short period of time" I replied to him and then close my eyes trying to summon my magic "I summon thee the gate of the lion, Loke"

Loke P.O.V

"hiya princess" I then turned and put princess behind me seeing the person that kidnapped and done this to her.

"Loke calm down please," Lucy begged from behind me "he knows something that could help us and needs your help we only have a short period of time or ill have to say good bye to you guys and fairy tail and I don't want to do that please." I felt her tears on my back and took a big sigh. "ok what do you need" I said turning to Reaper.

"fairy tail are her in the castle and I need you to find them and tell them tis for me it may buy you a little time not a lot but a small amount you can also tell them where Lucy is, when its done ill get Abigail and well all get out of here once and for all. But they have to be quick."

"trust me you haven't met Natsu at the moment he'll be nothing but quick if it means saving Lucy." I replied now seeing how much he's been controlled and wants out. He looks like me before Lucy saved me .

"what do they need to know?" I asked, he looked up and smiled. He gave me a map of the castle to give them and the message.

I took one look at Lucy before I left and actually saw how scared she looked right know. I need to get to fairy tail and fast before she gives up all hope.