chapter 20

Lucy P.O.V

After seeing what has been done I lost hope, in everything.
Loki is gone, he disappeared after he comfort me, I hink the magic block is back up because I can't summon any spirits.
I'm running out of time and I'm running out of hope.
Natsu
Erza
Gray
Happy
Wendy
Carla
Levy
Fairytail I miss you all.

Reaper P.O.V

"Abigail everything will be OK I promise," I said trying to comfort her "Fairytail are here and are coming to help you and Lucy, if nothing else."
"I know Reaper but that doesn't stop me from being scared, they got to find us first and this place is a maze plus." She takes a heavy sig and look straig6ht in to my eyes "were running out of time the first phase has already happened farter is eager to get started, he's marked me and Lucy so that were ready he's done it personally so no mistake is being made. We're running out of time brother" she says with silent tears coming down her face.

"Abigail were going to be OK, your going to be OK." I said trying to comfort the only family I care about.

"Reaper it's time to collect Lucy, I would like to talk to Abigail before we start please," I turned round to find master our farther in the door way.
"Yes master I'll go straight away," I gave Abigail one last kiss and hug hen left hoping hat Lucy is going to be cooperative and will listen to me.

Abigail P.O.V

Reaper left to see to Lucy because like me she is likely to put up a fight she has so much strength because of her family because of fairytail. But this could cause Reaper to put Lucy to sleep.

"Abigail are you OK, " the master asked gaining my attention.
"Yes master not that you care all you seem to care about is magic why else would you be tearing two family's apart Lucy and ours just to have me to have magic."

"That's not true," master turned to me.

I turned round and thought about what Lucy says about sticking up to her farther and though maybe I should do the same.
I need to be who I want to be

"Then why do you have this plan that can possibly kill Lucy? why did you take Lucy away from her family and friends, her home? Why do you want me to have magic?"
During this I have turned to face my farther so he could see I was being serious "why do YOU want me to be like mom?"

The master looked at me shocked and blanked,
"I'll see you when we're ready" turned and left to room leaving me search in for answers.

Normal p.o.v

Reaper is calming Lucy and putting her to sleep.
Master is preparing he room them both.
Abigail is trying to calm her fury and nerves down while praying that Lucy is OK.

Natsu, Gray, Erza and the rest of the team are searching and hoping there not to late know in that thir nakama is in danger. And wondering .........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are they going to make it in time