chapter 27

Lucy P

Lucy P.O.V
Reaper left, I don’t know what to do, I can’t feel my magic, my spirits.
I’m losing hope.
I’m losing strength.
I’m losing myself.

Abigail P.O.V
I looked over at Lucy, she look sad, lonely. .. Broken.
I hate my father. I hate master.
He never used to be like this, he never use to care if I had magic or not.
Mom didn’t.
Suddenly mom gone and all he cares about is magic, stupid magic all cause I have none.

*clunk*

I turn to the door.
“It’s just me,” Reaper said
He’s back sooner than I thought he would be.
“Did it work,” I asked turning back to Lucy she hasn’t looked up or registered that Reaper is here. She’s just staring at the floor and nothing else.
“No” Reaper replied
Reaper P.O.V.
I saw that Abigail is facing the door as I come in, Lucy looking down not moving the only sign of life is her chest moving to a gentle rhythm.
Abigail has turned back to Lucy looking with sadness in her eyes, I’m just glad she doesn’t know the risk of this process, knowing that we’ve never got this far we don’t know what could happen.
I walked over and sat with Abigail watching Lucy.
She’s not moving it’s as if she’s giving up.
Lucy not acknowledge that I’m back, Abigail leaning on my shoulder as if I can give her strength to go through this.
Only difference Abigail is showing determination...Lucy is showing no hope as if what ever happens now she’s knows it’s not going to be good. Bit like mom that one terrible day, the day that master no longer cared about being a father and wanted Abigail to have magic.

Flashback
“Mom...come back, please MOM!” young reaper yelled as if she’s going to walk back though the smoke. As if her brothers didn’t just kill themselves and their sister with a trap, using Abigail as bait and only being able to save her at last minute all because Abigail and their mom has no magic.
Master is holding reaper back with Abigail in his arm's.
Thanks day he wanted Abigail to be magic.
Stopped being a dad and was just a father, just a master.
That day he lost his wife. His soul mate. Himself.

Flashback over
“Reaper...Reaper!” I heard Abigail scream as I came back.
“What...sorry Abigail I zoned out for a minuet” I said trying to ease her worries.
I got to keep her and Lucy calm or the process will work.
The lights just flickered that good that means they found the engine room, the barriers will start dissolving soon. I just hope it’s enough time.

Normal p.o.v.
Reaper is calming Abigail.
Master is walking to the control room.
Suddenly the lights flash, as if someone turned the light on ad off rapidly.
“Reaper...what was that?” Abigail ask her brother while trying to stay calm for Lucy’s sake.
Lucy looked up at Reaper waiting for an answer.

Reapers p.o.v
Abigail and Lucy are looking at me for an answer all I can do is smile.
The barrier will be recording everything that said now and there no way for me to warn them, which measures they won’t get caught knowing what’s going on.
And if this fails they’ll be safer.
Lucy’s looking at me with a slight smile, and a bit of hope.
I nod to confirm her unasked question.

Fairytail is coming