chapter 43

Natsu p.o.v

Abigail summoned Loki, how I don't know unless they had an agreement for a sort time, as Loki lucy spirit. Loki talking to the master but nothing makes sense, the only thing I understand is promise, lucy what did you do. What the hell is going on.

"you ok there Natsu?" I heard, what the hell "wait don't move!" she whispered angrily. I calm my breathing down and focus on her, giving her a slight nod, sensing she's on my left, their voice sounds familiar and if Loki here than others can be here too.

"it's me Virgo. Just stay still and please just stay calm till we get you out, I'm going to explain what's going on as we need your help, but you need to try and stay still and calm, please for Lucy's sake."

As soon as Virgo said Lucy's name I willed my body to calm down and show little movement, taking a small moment to look at lucy tied up in that machine, with what looks like pain on her face. Giving Virgo I slight nod letting her know that I'm calm enough to listen and that I will try to remain calm even if it just for a few minutes.

"Loki is slowly summoning us as a defence to protect you guys knowing that that's what lucy wants...she would want you safe more than herself" she whispered that par and if it wasn't for my dragon hearing I would have missed what she said, before I could question what she said she carried on. "Loki currently distracting The Master by telling him what we and lucy know, hoping it will throw him off guard, take a listen?"

Doing what she suggested I focused on Loki and The Master to hear loki talking... "you're Lucy's god farther..." wait what!

"NATSU SHUT UP!" Virgo harshly whispered ... oops I said that out loud.

"listen to me and please try to calm down again your making it difficult to get you out... we got a plan but we need you to do something, at the right moment so you can release the rest of fairytaiil as their only 12 of us and well looks like all of fairytail are here..." she took a deep breath " now stay calm and keep quiet when you're here okay?" she asked me though it seemed more like telling. what the hell is going on.

Before I knew it, I was falling through a hole and ended up next to Virgo, before I could even make a squeak her hand was over my mouth.

Giving her a slight nod to let her know I'm over the shock she moved her hand away from my mouth and continued telling me the plan.

"I need you to punch him while he's distracted, all that anger you kept calm can come out and you will be able to do a decent magic punch, but the barrier is still on your body, so please aim well as we need this to get your friends out." She finished telling me.

I faced her and asked the dreaded question that I feel won't get an answer, before I could ask she nodded her head and pointed to The Master and Loki, she knew what I wanted to know and I knew she wouldn't answer not know.

Focusing on the master and Loki I listened to what they were talking about, it sounded as if Loki was coming to an end.

"... a promise I don't like but I'm going to try and keep it." With that said I started running, angry about whatever this promise is, angry about The Master and scared for Lucy. I heard Loki shut but I didn't catch what he said, focusing on what I need to do.

"FIRE DRAGON FIST!" I shouted as I approached the master but...

Master P.O.V

"FIRE DROAGON FIST" as soon as that little brat shouted I turned around and caught his fist, how does he still have magic, how did he get out.

"how did you get out?" I questioned, it finally drawing on me that hes not trapped to the wall and that he got out of my magic, knowing that my magic is hard to break, yet the barrier is still on him, I can see it on him.

He looked at me with a smirk, as if he was expecting me to catch his punch.

"let's just say that the power of Fairytail is stronger than people tend to believe." He replied, looking over his shoulder and then looking back with a smirk even more fierce than the last one.

Out of curiosity I looked over and one thought came to me...

UH OH!

Abigail P.O.V

Loki sent me over to lucy, I looked up to see if there was any way I could get her down, but the machine is put together well, if anything too well, there no-lose screws or cracks. I have no idea how we are going to get her out of there.

"come on lucy help me out here please," I mumbled to myself, I can hear Loki talking behind me.

Wait god farther what is he on about, Abigail focus lucy needs you right now.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to get her out," I heard behind me I quickly turned ready to punch whoever was behind me. Scorpio caught my punch as I turned and held me till I was steady on my feet from the sudden turn. When I realised I wasn't moving I looked to see it was Scorpio and Aquarius was behind him, two of Lucy's spirits. What is Loki up to cause I know for a fact I didn't summon these too I only got Loki key.

"what you mean Scorpio, there's got to be a way to get her out?" I questioned determined to not give up yet, they look at me with sympathy on their faces, I turned back to face lucy not wanting to see sympathy, I'm not giving up yet.

"let's just say that the power of Fairytail is stronger than people tend to believe." I heard someone say at the back, as I turned to see what is going on, Virgo and Arises appeared either side of me and took me to the spirit world.

"Wait no, take me back please, I want to fight." I tried to scream but it only came out as a whisper as if my body gone into shock of everything that's happened.

Arises looked down to avoid my eye's but Virgo looked straight at me, sympathy and fear written on her face, "I'm sorry Abigail, but we promised." With that she and arises disappeared I'm guessing to go back to fairytail, leaving me with a white dog thing for comfort, which looks a lot like Plue.

Lucy what did you make them promise.