chapter 8

NATSU P.O.V

why did she have to leave, I wanted to ask her if she liked me the same way I liked her.

DAMM IT!! Why did she leave, I need to make sure that Lucy is home, and safe but I can't.

NORMAL P.O.V

(an hour later, in fairy tail guild)

everyone started cleaning up from the "BIG SURPRISE" while Natsu is in the corner and Levy is nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Natsu are you ok?" happy asked

"I'm fine Happy ...no actually I’m not, I’m worried about Lucy, and she wouldn't have left without a reason."

Happy walked away and left Natsu because Happy knew that Natsu needed to be on his own, plus it is NOT the right time to ask for food.

Suddenly the doors are BANGED open and Levy ran in. "Master...Natsu...everyone. you.might.want.to.see.THIS" Levy panting as everyone gathered round.

LEVY P.O.V

"I saw Lucy leave and after half hour I was worried so I went to see if she was ok," 

"Here?" I looked up to see Jet with a glass of water and a chair, "thanks Jet," I replied to him them turned to everyone else.

"Anyway I went to her house to see her and there was no answer so I got the key out Lucy gave me..."

"WAIT!!! Lucy gave you a key!!" Natsu screamed interrupting me "I've been trying forever to get a key off Lucy,"

"She knew you would never leave her alone if you had a key...besides she was planning to give you one tonight!" I shouted back at him to shut him up I can be loud when I want and need to be. "That why I went to see if she was ok?" I finished of breathing slowly.

"And I’m guessing she wasn't ok?" Ezra asked.

"She wasn't there... but this was" I said holding up a note.

NOTE:

Hey guys, I know, you will find this letter, because you all care about me.

But I can’t be here anymore; I need to be away from everyone because of what was said.

DON'T COME AND LOOK FOR ME!!!

Lucy Heartfillia

LEVY P.O.V (Again)

"so she ran away because of us?" Natsu asked from behind me.

"According to this note but this isn't Lucy writing," I answered seeing Natsu sad was Killing me.

"Wait what do you mean?" Gray asked me standing next to Natsu.

"There’s no sorry in the letter and you know as well as I do that she apologizes in every line, there isn't a single one. Also her writing is neater even when she in a rush, and the biggest clue is she never puts her last name when she signs a letter she always put Lucy of fairy tail" I answered his questions.

"Well children," Master Makarov said from behind me "Looks like Lucy was kidnapped again and once again we will save her no matter how long it takes," Makarov shouted to get our hopes up.

I know we will save Lucy because she part of our family and she is part of FAIRY TAIL and always will be.