chapter 7

Lucy P.O.V

"Why would he say that? Why would Natsu say that?" Lucy says as she walks home from fairy tail. "BUMP“.

"OH my god, I am so sorry." I hope I haven’t hurt that person

"That’s ok are you ok? You look upset, I'm Reaper by the way" he picked me up and I just cried.

"Hey what’s wrong, a girl like you shouldn’t be crying," I look up to see Reaper trying to cheer me up, his eyes look familiar but I don’t recognize him.

"I'm Lucy sorry I don’t mean to cry, just a lot have happened and I just feel so alone," why am I talking to him can I even trust him.

"That’s ok...... you can tell me what’s wrong? Do you want me.to walk you home?" Reaper asked.

"Sure I guess?" I answered but I'm feeling tired.it must be because I’m crying, I want to call Loki but I can’t feel my magic. It’s like it’s been bounded, everything is going black...

Reaper P.O.V

I see her walking but she is distracted suddenly she bumps into me.

"OH my god, I am so sorry." She says

"That’s ok are you ok? I’m Reaper by the way," trying to get her to trust me I picked her up and she just cried, "hey what’s wrong a girl like you shouldn’t cry," I'm trying to get the drink to work it should of bounded her magic by now.

"I’m Lucy and sorry I don’t mean to cry, just a lot have happened and I just feel so alone," she apologizing to me not seeing that it’s my fault she feels bad.

"That’s ok ...you can tell me, what’s wrong? Do you want me to walk you home?" I ask seeing the drink take effect.

Sure...I guess?" She answered then suddenly starts to fall forward; I catch her and take her where she needs to be for the plan to work.

Natsu P.O.V

Why did she have to leave I wanted to ask her if she liked me the same way I like her.

DAMM IT I need to cheek on her make sure that

Lucy is home and is safe. But I can't