Chapter 45

Master P.O.V

What the hell just happened.

"you won't win," I hear weakly behind me.

Weakly but full of determination.

I turn around to face her, smirking as I turn.

"you know Lucy... for someone who's trapped you got a lot of hope, you're so called family just disappeared in front of me, your magic is now slowly draining and I can make it happen faster very soon, you're not going to win." I look her straight in the eyes "you've lost Lucy now stop fighting and let the machine work."

Lucy P.O.V

"you've lost Lucy now stop fighting and let the machine work."

The machine is working, but I'm not giving up, taking a deep breath to gain some strength.

"I may have lost my battle with you, but I haven't lost the war, I've still got my strength and ive still got FairyTail, every step of the way."

The Master looks at the dial pad then back at me

"You need more pain, you got too much hope," he mumbles looking at the dials walking towards them before continuing "your faith in FairyTail makes me laugh... they just disappeared into thin air, how I don't know as they have magic blocks on them, but they are gone and so are your spirits.

Your family are pathetic" he looks are me while hand hovering over buttons, anger bubbling through me as well as grief knowing deep down that this is not going to end well for me.

"They're safe, I made sure of it, Abigail, Reaper, FairyTail and my spirits there all safe I made sure of it, and believe it or not Master but that enough for me" I replied knowing that no matter what their safe then I'll be ok.

Master P.O.V

Looking up at her I knew that she wasn't going to lose that hope, oh well more painful for her I guess as the more feeling you got the harder the machine works.

"Nice seeing you again Lucy, the link already in tack, so my plan will still succeed even with Abigail not here, I will just have to find her when this is over that's all so she will never be safe. I hope you have a nice painful sleep Lucy."

I press the button to hear the lovely sound of her screaming.

Reaper P.O.V

Loki and the girl in the maid outfit are working on Natsu, turns out the magic block is harder to dissemble than they thought.

I walk over and sit next to my sister.

"Abigail, you ok? You seem fidgety" I turn facing her.

"Yeah I'm ok I'm just.... AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Abigail start then pass out on me.

Oh no I though panicking, FairyTail and the spirits start to surround us.

"Abigail... Abigail come back to me please!" I screamed panicking more, this can't be good, she screamed then pass out that means...

"he's started" I whisper realising what this means, looking at Abigail to see the pain knocked her out making her unresponsive and unconscious, shell come back round soon as her body gets over the shock, this can't be good for Lucy though.

"What's Started?" I heard Natsu ask me while I was picking up Abigail to put her on the bed at the back, why there a bed I don't know but I'm grateful, though I'm not grateful for dragon hearing.

"The final stage," taking a deep breath to explain.

"Abigail is likely to survive because we got her away we will just have to hide and make sure He doesn't find us, but she will have Lucy's magic." I turn to look at Abigail to see her slightly twitching shell come back round soon.

"what will happen to Lucy?" Loki ask behind me, I look down not wanting to answer that question, not wanting to believe the answer myself.

"Reaper what will happen to Lucy?" this time its Natsu asking. I turn around to face them and my face must have showed m answer.

"Loki send me back now!" Natsu exclaimed clenching his fist tight.

"Natsu well come with you!" Erza exclaimed, a girl with blue hair and a guy with no shirt on approached him.

"No get your magic back then come over, Reaper look after Abigail, Loki Send me to Lucy Now" he said quietly and deadly.

"Natsu, go Careful, he's dangerous" I said getting his attention.

"Don't worry Reaper he's messed with the wrong guild and to make it worse the wrong dragon slayer." Natsu says.

"ok let's get you finished and back to Lucy," Loki says to Natsu taking one look at me, giving me a nod, I turn back to Abigail taking her hand closing my eyes to hide my true eyes.

"Erza you'll be next, we need to get back to Lucy" I hear Master Makarov say.

I feel my hand be squeezed I look down to see Abigail awake, she looked to see its just me and her here now.

"it's too late Reaper...I can feel it" she says quiet enough that only I could hear.

With that being said we both cried silently and prayed that she will forgive me for bringing her into this mess even if it was by force and hoped that she will be alive after this if nothing else.