chapter 5

Lucy opened her eyes after the blindfold was removed to see her guild hall as normal with everyone there and with a big cheesy grin in the middle as Natsu.

“All this just to bring me to the Guild?”  Lucy asked a little confused.

“This is just the first part Lucy” Gray said

“Ok now I’m worried Lucy looks down and notice the dress she wearing, “what’s happening and why am I dressed like this……(black and red knee length dress) and why are you all looking at me as if you got a trick up your sleeve ?” Lucy is freaking out slowly.

“Lucy……my child nothing bad is going to happen just relax and trust us please.” Lucy turned to see fairy tail master Makarov.

“Ok…ok ill trust you,” Lucy sighed “so what next,”

“Take my hand and just trust us,” Lucy looked to her left to see Natsu with his hand out “ok but no destroying anything unless it’s needed." Lucy answered sternly

“If Natsu destroys anything he will be killed by the rest of us!” Eraza shouted.

“Ok I won’t destroy anything….come on Lucy this way” Natsu guided Lucy to a back door and opened it.

“WOW!!... you guys did this how long did you plan this?” Lucy asked

“This morning, when flame head there came to us for help” Gray answered.

“WOW… it’s amazing” Lucy said quietly ignoring the flame brain comment.

Lucy is currently looking at a load of rides that was made out of every fairy tail mage magic.

LUCY P.O.V

This is amazing everyone has done everything just to cheer me up but I can’t help but feel paranoid. I feel as if someone been following and spying on me sine yesterday, but I don’t want to worry every one and ruin this I can’t but I have a feeling that master is wrong and something bad is going to happen.

NATSU P.O.V

Lucy hiding something I can tell in her face she looks worried like something bad is going to happen but I won’t let that happen if something happens I will protect her with all my heart and will do everything in my power to make her feel safe.