chapter 2

Natsu P.O.V

"Uhh....um...." Gray hits me across the head "sure and I promise not to break in or try not to anyway," I answered Lucy question about not breaking into her house.

"That's all I ask," Lucy replied walking out the guild giving me a little wave.

I turned to Gray after Lucy was out of earshot "what on earth was that for!!!"

"You started stuttering like you was unsure on what you was doing!" Gray shouted back in the next minuet they had their heads banged together going into a fighting match.

"GRAY!! Cut it out Natsu got to look decent for tomorrow and NATSU!" Erza grabbed my shoulder as I was about to get away "it might be a good idea not to annoy any of us and to not get into any fights till after tomorrow," Erza gives me the evil glare that even makes gramps get scared.

"Okay...okay I just have no idea what I'm doing; I like her....but I don't know how she feels about me and what I say to her?" I said more to myself then the guild.

"Well I can answer one of the questions," a small voice came from behind me.

"Oh...hey Levy didn't know you came back from the job so what question can you answer?" I asked as politely as I try to hold my excitement.

"Well I can answer the Lucy liking you back question if you really want it or I could leave you to discover for yourself," Levy debated.

"Let him find out for himself  Levy if he knows he will be a complete jerk to her," Eraza answered for me.

"BUT!" I started "NO BUTS NATSU!!!!" Eraza interrupted and I backed down.

"Fine I won't have an answer to whether Lucy likes me or not but she right about one thing what about my motion sickness?" I asked trying to work out an answer.

"Well you could always fight it and don't go on many rides just play the games just to cheer Lucy up as long she happy at the end that's all that matters right," Gray said "now go home and get some sleep and if I find out happy is with you tomorrow I will kill you.... And remember no breaking into Lucy house nock the door for once in your life."

"Yeah...Yeah I know thanks man.....Gray where are your clothes too?" I asked as I walked home.

"Man not again where on earth do they go!!!!" I heard him shout and everyone laughing.

"Natsu?" I hear a voice looking up realising its Happy.

"Yeah Happy?"

"Is this snow going to interfere with tomorrow it's starting to fall quite heavy"

"If it does I'll have to think of a way to solve the problem don't worry about that happy that's my problem not yours now let's go home." I finished the conversation before I get too worried

"AYE! SIR!"

Looks like I'm going to have to wake up early to make sure it's not going to ruin our day because Happy right it is starting to fall heavy and there Gray with no clothes on. Natsu thought to himself as he and Happy walked home.