chapter 42

Loki P.O.V

I need to summon the others but I can't do that, not without distracting The Master, I need to get him focused on something other than FairyTail behind him, so I can get the spirits here, if I can get at least Natsu free it will be a starting point. Once Natsu out we can get the rest of FairyTail out, I just need to get the Master to let his guard down, loosen his power somehow.

"So, what do you hope to do?" The master questioned looking straight at me, "Are you here to get Lucy out, save Abigail, Save FairyTail. You can't save all three, not with FairyTail trapped behind me as they are" The Master finished looking straight at me, trying to intimidate an answer out of me, I not the lion spirit for a reason but he doesn't know that.

I quickly glanced over the Master shoulder, to see all FairyTail, Reaper and Natsu looking at me confused on what's going on, they don't know the plan, they don't know what she has to do to get out if this, I guess deep down she didn't want to hurt them and she knew they wouldn't do it unless forced.

They don't know the plan, Lucy's nor mine and maybe, maybe that's a good thing, cause this need to end. Facing back to the Master I began to summon the spirits behind FairyTail so they can start setting them free, we need to get them out of here soon. I need to start talking before he turns round.

"yes, I know I can't save them all" I mumbled to myself knowing how painful this is going to get, for all of us. Looking straight into his eyes, "you're the Master, Right...?" I trail of starting to pace back and forth so it looks like my guard down, Reaper and Abigail are looking at me as if I have two head and gone crazy, knowing what I'm going to do straight away. The mast just gives me a stern look that dares me to carry on.

"Reaper and Abigail father, good friends with the Heartfilia... good friend to the fact you became Lucy's godfather, correct." I stopped to observer his body language, seeing fury, hopefully it will push him over the edge and loosen the barrier so I carry on... "Lucy's Godfather... that got disowned and casted out when you killed her god mother, who was also Reaper and Abigail's mother... true?" daring him to answer knowing that, that little piece of information was enough to loosen the barriers just a small amount.

The Master P.O.V

I felt the colour drain out my face, but the anger that fills my body, well that is slowly pushing me to my limit, nobody knew that I was her godfather not even her, so how did he know.

Turning to face him and only him "how did you know that? Nobody know that information, the agreement was for it to stay quiet," I want to shout but in too angry, "who are you?" I finish.

He's smirking, he knows he's hit a nerve, I can hear shouting behind me but I'm not worried about that I'm more concerned on how he knows about me and what he is planning on doing with that information.

He looks straight at me, determination in his eyes, I straighten my back and look him, wanting him to answer wanting the answer now.

"FairyTail knows me as Loki... but you may recognise the name Leo..." as soon as he said that I knew exactly who he was but I let him carry on, "I'm the lion spirit, as to how I know about you, and Abigail's and Reapers mother well let's just say, Lucy Likes to read, she was looking for a book one day and found a photo album, there was no picture of you but there was of a baby Reaper with his mother and Lucy mother before she passed away and well, being a celestial wizard, she found out about you being her godfather but she only worked out that it was you when she actually saw reapers eye's, she only saw them for a second, his true eyes that look like his mother's but that little second was al she needed." He walked left to right and then carried on "she knew you were the one that where going through celestial wizards, she's known for a long time and she knew you as after her and that you found her and what your plan was, so she went to her father one day when she said to FairyTail that she needed to go on a personal job on her own, they didn't know she was going back. But her father just told her to go careful nothing more, holding his end of the agreement, then she met Abigail, with getting to know Abigail and seeing reapers true eyes for that split second, she worked the rest out herself." He looked me straight in the face showing me he wasn't bluffing, that everything I was being told was the truth.

But something he said just sunk into my head, proof that I've won from the very moment I took Lucy.

"so let me get this straight an understand this in simple text..."I smirked knowing deep down that its over "she worked out my plan worked out who I was, what was in store for her, yet she did nothing to prevent it, to save herself."

Loki P.O.V

What he said made me angry because what none of them know apart from her and her spirits what the plan is.

"I wish for your sake that was true" I answered looking over to see Natsu starting to move, but everyone else is still in shock, I decided to carry on knowing Natsu need the time to get out.

"you see after Lucy met Abigail and worked things out, we know that this was going to happen and made me make a promise, A PROMISE I don't like but I'm going to keep it for lucy sak..." looking over his shoulder I knew it was time

"Virgo, Arise...NOW!" hearing the footsteps I got into position then I heard what ive been waiting to hear this whole time.

"FIRE DRAGON FIST!"