chapter 22

Loke POV

Reaper gave me a map gave me instructions and a device for me to go through the castle.

Flashback

"here use this it can help you use your magic, for as soon as Lucy leaves this room in a few minuets she wont be able to feel her magic." Reaper turned to me.

"thanks... I swear to god if she gets hurt.." I started "Loke ill be fine just go" Lucy interrupted me with pleading in her eyes "ok... see you soon princess."

Flashback over

CRASH

"ouch that hurt" I said looking up to see fairytail "thank god guys you need to go down to this room but two of you need to go here" I said showing them the engine room on the map "ill go with you here according to Reaper it will shut the power for a minute shutting equipment down giving us a total of 60 minutes before its fully powered again" I said in one breath.

They looked at me shocked why are they looking at me shocked.

"GUYS, LUCY NOW!" I screamed they snapped out and started asking me questions and looking at the map.

Erza P.O.V

We crashed into Loke but something different there marks all over him, if what reaper has told me is true were running out of time.

"Loke" I shouted getting everyone to shut up

"yes Erza, in case you haven't noticed were on a time limit" he said turning to me

"yeah and in case you haven't noticed Loke but your covered in markings" I said causing him to look at his arms "were running out of time and fast, ill explain later" he answered looking at me with pleading in his eyes.

"Ok but you are telling us everything when this is over, Juvia send a message to master and fairytail they will know were we are tell them were ready, Gray your with me and Loke were going to shut the power down, dragon slayers go to Lucy and find Reaper and Abigail while your there if possible, do not and I repeat DO NOT harm them believe it or not they are innocent in this." I said looking at every one all getting ready to split to go on their job.

"good and Juvia meet with Wendy and the others when your done." I finished "Lets save Lucy!"

Master Makrov P.O.V

We've been camping in the forest for two days hoping to hear from the others we left a day after Nastsu, Gray and Erza, others have gone ahead while the rest of us stayed her to hear from them.

Suddenly a water ball is hovering in front of us

"Master we have found Lucy but we need your help I've left a tracker in the water ball it will move to yours and fairytail pace but please hurry we need all the help we can get." After that the water ball raised above our heads and started hovering waiting for us to move.

"Ok brats just had News from Juvia, lets save Lucy!" I shouted getting their attention.

Fairytail P.O.V

"AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"