chapter 4

Knock. Knock. Knock

 Lucy answers the door to see Natsu.

 "You kept your promise you didn't break in?" Lucy asked surprise expecting Natsu to break the door down.

 "Oh course I promised in front of Fairy Tail didn't I,” Natsu answered "you ready to go?”

 "Sure lets go," Lucy said trying to not be nervous as she grabbed her scarf and went out the door with Natsu.

“So Natsu?” Lucy asked

“Yeah Lucy”

“is.there.really.a.fair.cause.i.never.heard.of.the.winter.fair.and.well.i.thought.that.maybe.you.were.doing.it.to.tease.me.and.the.whole.guild.was.playing.a.joke.on.me”

“LUCY! Slow down your babbling…ok calm down and to confirm yes I did make up about the “winter fair” so I can surprise you to cheer you up so don’t be so nervous, and the guild would never do that to you ok we care about you to much, now are you ready to go outside.”

“Umm….yeah of course” Lucy answered realising they only made it down to the door not out of it.

They stepped outside and Lucy noticed there was square block of snow everywhere like someone cleared the paths but the blocks where six feet tall.

“Umm...  Natsu? ”   Lucy asked a little shocked

“Yes Lucy” I looked down at her to see her shocked

“Did you do this?”

“of course you couldn’t look out your window and that my fault sorry about that but no we were all snowed in with six feet of snow so I melted the snow  into paths and Gray put an ice cage around the blocks so they don’t collapse on anyone,”

“Wow….good idea” Lucy answered

“that reminds me are you ok with wearing a blind fold cause I want to surprise you please if it makes you feel better you can call Loki to be with you till we get there….please”

Lucy called Loki to put her mind at ease cause of the trouble she got in in the pass with Phantom.

“Hello Lucy you called” Loki asked as he appeared.

“Hey Loki I just want to put a blindfold on Lucy so I can surprise her and I said she can call you to help her feel at ease” Natsu asked

“Do you intend to hurt her?”  Loki questioned

“NOOO!! Why would I hurt her fine if it makes you feel better you can carry her”

“HEY!!!!! I’m right here you know” Lucy shouted trying to stop them from fighting.

“Sorry Lucy” Natsu and Loki said in union

“Right now give me the blind fold and Loki can carry me so I don’t fall over anything and Natsu you can lead the way…..agree?”

Natsu and Loki stared at each other than eventually agreed.

A little while later

“Ok this is stop number one Lucy do you trust me enough to not take you blind fold off?”  Natsu asked

“WHY!!!!” Loki shouted

Natsu whispered in to Loki ear

“Fine but Virgo goes in with her” Loki says sternly so even Lucy knew he was serious

“Ok although there no need but if it makes you feel more at ease,” Natsu sighs

 Loki summons Virgo fills her in on Natsu plan without saying anything to Lucy and she goes in the store that’s in front of them with Lucy.

“Wait what’s going on?” Lucy a little scared not sure with what’s going to happen

“Lucy calm down and trust us it’s me Eraza and Mirajane and Levy we are just going to give you a new makeover with your clothes that’s all” Eraza trying to ease a scared Lucy so they can get the job done quickly “oh and this wasn’t Natsu idea before you kill him when the blindfold off ok”

“Ok Ill trust you but can I ask whose idea was this”

“Not telling you sorry we will but not yet now shut up and let us work” Eraza said

Lucy could feel the evil glare even though she was blindfolded so she shut up and let them get to work.

A while later Lucy could feel herself in a dress that keeps her warm but has no idea how it looks she could feel herself being led away and back outside.

“You ready to go?” Loki asked

“I think so but where Natsu?”

“He’s gone ahead asked me to take you where you need go,” Loki answered as he picked Lucy up and carried her to the final destination of the surprise.

A little while later Lucy was put down on a wooden floor but heard no people and couldn’t feel Loki she moved a few steps till she heard a voice behind her.

“You ready to have the blind fold removed?” a voice asked from behind her after a few minutes she registered that it was Gray.

“That depends do you have clothes on?” Lucy asked jokingly trying to stay calm. She heard a slight giggle coming from the room wherever she was.

“Of course I’m wearing clothes” Gray grumbled behind her.

“Then yes please.”

As the blindfold got removed Lucy saw a most beautiful area with magic everywhere and a group of people all over the room.