CAPITOL UPDATE

Hello Panem! I am Jakub Jollyman, and I am here to update you on the Ultimate Games!
Our third minigame has just wrapped up, and the Ultimate Games will begin soon. But first, lets reflect on the victors from this minigame.

I will be going through the tributes one by one, talking about the tributes, what they did in the games, and how they are doing now, one week after the games have finished.

Here is a list of our final eight!
- Valentina Curtis
- Tatiana Whiteman
- Daphne Floyd
- Phillip Gilbert
- Misty Wolfe
- Beth Gibson
- Camille Garza
- Rudy Moreno

Let's start with Valentina. She was quite lethal these games, seeming to kill with a cold detachment to everything around her. Unlike other career like tributes, she didn't seem to have a taste for torture and killed her victims fast. In the bloodbath she killed both Victor and Max, and played a hand in the death of Renee Wolfe, making her death total add up to 3 tributes. She is apparently doing well, and she has been spotted in the Training Centre almost everyday, training herself for the Ultimate Games.

Next up is Tatiana Whiteman, the seventeen year old from District 9. She was a very sweet girl, always putting her allies before herself. Even though she seemed mild mannered, she became very protective and aggressive when an ally was threatened, as evidenced when she knocked out Jay after he threatened to murder Daphne. Although she didn't kill anyone these games, I wouldn't count her out.

Our next tributes is Daphne Floyd, the curly-haired 12 year old from District 10. At first she seemed shy and reserved, although the Capitol - and her fellow competitors - quickly realised that she could be lethal when she wanted. With her extensive knowledge on poisons, she could kill a tribute easily. On Day 3 she killed Shay after the girl begged to be killed, and the next day she killed Jay, one of the strongest tributes in the arena, making her death total add up to 2. She also attacked both Valentina and Rosalie, tributes older and stronger than herself, with nothing more than a tree branch. Daphne has reportedly been having nightmares after her escape from the arena, and sleeping has been tough for the young girl.

Next up is Phillip Gilbert, the boy from District 10 with a mysterious past. After waking up in reaping day with amnesia, Phillip marched on ahead with strength, coming to several revelations about his past along the way. Quick witted with a sharp sense of sarcasm, Phillip was quite the character, managing to score favour with many Capitol citizens. He and Tatiana seemed to have a little something-something going on throughout their time in the arena, although it didn't appear to amount to anything. He didn't kill anyone these games, although he seemed very prepared to.

Our next tribute is Misty Wolfe, the 14 year old from District 11. Unfortunately, both her twin sister and her friend perished in the games, however Misty still kept going despite her loss. Her and Santana Higgins seemed to have a mutual distrust of eachother, although Misty was right to doubt her. After her allies turned against her due to Santana's manipulation, Misty fled and waited out the remainder of the games. She hasn't been doing too well after the games. She killed Jonathon during the bloodbath in order to put him out of his misery, making her death total add to 1.

Next is Beth Gibson, the little crazed girl from District 12. She disappeared for a good chunk of time in the arena, however most of the games she was simply having psychotic episodes. She appeared to have experienced severe trauma after the death of her older sister Falice. She killed Caitlin in the morning after the bloodbath, making her death total 1, like Misty.

Next up is Camille Garza. Her and Rudy were tighter than stitching, and were forced into the games after their breaking of the law which led to Millie Moreno's death. She was a force to be reckoned with, however during the games she seemed to have a strong sense of moral, not wanting to kill. This changed when Santana showed her true colours, and in retaliation for the murder of Doug and Chris, Camille ended up stabbing Santana in the chest. This was the only death she committed, making her death total 1.

Our last finalist is Rudy Moreno. The death of his sister made him unstable at first, however he seemed to get a grip on reality. He and Camille were considered to be quite dangerous to the other tributes. Rudy is the only tribute known to have killed prior to the games, having murdered a peacekeeper which led to him being placed in the games. He only made one kill in the arena - the final kill - when he shot Rosalie in the chest as she chase Tatiana and Daphne. He has been doing okay after the arena, however he hasn't been quite himself.

Well there you have it, Panem! Tune in soon as the Ultimate Games begin. The opening ceremony will be the first event, and it's not something you want to miss!
My name is Jakub Jollyman, and this was your Capitol Update!