CAPITOL UPDATE

Hello there, everyone! I am Jakub Jollyman, and WOW, were those games intense!

I'll be sharing with you the 8 finalists, and how they are doing now, one week after the games finishes!

Here's a list of the 8 who made it through!

- Honour Gilligan

- Aria Reed

- Fern Steel

- Arwin Yates

- Benji Watts

- Hunter Williamson

- Chase McKinney

- Talia Carter

Let's start with Honour. Honour is doing pretty well, it doesn't seem as if she has been affected much by the deaths of most her career alliance. Honour didn't kill many tributes this time around but who knows, maybe she'll kill more in the Ultimate Games! She killed Eugene and assisted in the death of Piper, making her total death count add up to 2 tributes. A bit disappointing for a career, but lets move on.

Aria is next up. She had a major scare after Shane's death, when Fern attacked her and very nearly killed her. It's a miracle she survived. In fact, her heart temporarily stopped while she was in medical care, but she was revived by our great team of doctors. Aria didn't kill any tributes at the bloodbath, but she sure managed to injure many people. She assisted in the death of Piper with Honour, and also killed Shane and Eve, making her total death count add up to 3 people. Although she didn't kill many tributes, she sure as hell intimidated them all and was certainly a force to be reckoned with. We always seemed to know that she was the more calculating type rather than the brutal type.

Fern hasn't been doing so well since Shane and Eve's demise. She hasn't exactly been herself, acting quite 'odd' and lashing out at random times. Poor Fern. Losing a loved one is hard. Fern didn't kill anyone these games, but she came very close when she attacked Aria.

Arwin is next up. Arwin was a very interesting tribute, as, despite her sweet nature, she made the most kills in her alliance! In the bloodbath she killed Scott with a large rock and, although it was only to save her ally, she still killed him and therefore he has been added to her death count. She later on killed Emmett with the Cornucopia explosion, making her have a total death count of 2, which is the same as fellow tribute Honour.

Benji is our next finalist. He is known for generally not liking bloodshed, however he seemed to get over his fear at the bloodbath. Like Fern, Benji also hasn't made any kills these games, but I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Hunter Williamson is next. He has reportedly been doing well, he never had any allies yet he still made it to the Ultimate Games. He was quite lethal in these games, wounding whoever comes across his path. In the bloodbath he killed Demetria, then on Day 2 he killed Damon. Then during the avalanche, he killed Ramona when she jumped in front of Talia, making his total death count add up to 3, the same amount as Aria.

Chase McKinney is next up. He has reportedly been very crushed over the death of his long time girlfriend, Ramona McMarthy. He is still eating and sleeping, but reports are saying he has been acting "almost dead." Chase didn't kill anyone these games, but he looked ready to kill Hunter when the latter murdered his girlfriend.

Talia Carter is our last tribute. Her stab wound inflicted by Damon couldn't be cured, and eventually, doctors ended up amputating her right leg below the knee. However, she is trying to remain as positive as ever. She also didn't kill any tributes these games, but I wouldn't count her out. Her leg wound hindered her these games, and I'm hoping that in the Ultimate Games she will rise to her full potential.

That's all we have time for today! Next we will broadcast the District 5 reapings! I am Jakub Jollyman, and that was your Capitol Update!