Interview 4 - Chase, Talia, Mike, Nick, Camille, Rudy

Universal POV

"Welcome, Panem, to the interviews!" Jakub Jollyman roared, "Now, we've gone through 3 interviews so far. All of them have been exciting, and now we are here for the very last interview. Please welcome Chase McKinney, Talia Carter, Mike Roberts, Nick Ericson, Camille Garza and Rudy Moreno!"

The audience cheered as the six tributes walked onstage, smiling and waving out to the crowd. They sat down in their respective seats, and then the interview began.

"So Chase, how are things without Ramona?"

"Difficult," he replied softly.

"We all know Ramona was –"

"Look, if all your gonna do is ask questions about Ramona, I don't want to hear them," Chase said suddenly.

"Alright alright, what about Demetria? Remember her? Everyone thought she would get quite far, boy were they-"

"Jakub?"

Jakub looked over at Chase, his eyebrows raised, "Yes?"

"You'll stop talking about my dead allies if you know what's good for you," Chase said. Jakub chortled.

"Alright, calm down," he sighed, "Talia! How's your leg?"

"Well, it works," she smiled, "So that's always good."

"Ah, okay. So, will it hinder you at all?"

"No, it won't," Talia grinned, "It's just like a real leg, it's great. Only downside is that someone strong enough might be able to tear it off my body, but I doubt that'll happen."

"True," Jakub said, "Now Mike, everyone with a brain and eyes has noticed something interesting between you and Hope. Care to elaborate on what's going on?"

"Not really, no," Mike shot down the question immediately. Jakub pouted dramatically.

"Aw, c'mon! Details, Mike!"

"I said no, fuckface," Mike snapped.

Jakub's mouth snapped shut, leaning back with a shocked expression. His eyes slowly slid over to the crowd, a loud 'eeeek' emitting from him. The audience laughed.

"Someone's got a temper!" he laughed, "Okay, Nick! How are you?"

"I'm fine," Nick smiled slightly.

"Care to elaborate on that?"

Nick sighed loudly, shaking his head, "No, I don't. Not really."

"You're all so pessimistic today!" Jakub laughed, "Rudy, Camille, how are you two?"

"Tense," Camille said slowly.

"Really? And why is that?"

"We're going into the Ultimate games, and at least one of us will have to die," Rudy said, "We aren't exactly looking forward to it."

"Aw, c'mon! It's the final stretch! Victory is almost in your hands!"

"No one wins, no one is victorious," Camille snapped, "There are no winners, only survivors."

"That's a rather dull way of looking at it, don't you think?" Jakub asked. Rudy shrugged.

"Maybe," he said, "I don't particularly care, though."

"Huh, okay. Well, now I have some questions for all of you," Jakub said. The six tributes nodded, all of them clearly just wanting to get this over with.

"What will be your plan for the bloodbath?"

"We're gonna run into the Cornucopia," Rudy said, jutting a thumb at Camille, "We won't be there for more than a couple minutes, though, we don't want to stick around for too long."

"We aren't going into the bloodbath," Chase said.

"As soon as the gong sounds, we're getting out of there." Talia affirmed.

"How will you survive without any supplies?"

Talia shrugged, "We don't know. We might just swipe a knife or two from the outskirts of the cornucopia and then run out, but that's it. If we do participate, it'll only be for a couple of seconds."

"Hmm, okay," Jakub said, "What about you two," he gestured at Mike and Nick.

"Mike, Hope and I are gonna get a few supplies from the outside of the cornucopia, then we're gonna get out of there," Nick said, "We don't want to risk our lives."

"Wise," Jakub nodded, "Now, will you guys be splitting up with your alliances?"

"No," Camille said firmly, "Rudy and I are sticking together till the end."

"Till the end," Rudy repeated softly.

"Chase? Talia? What about you two?" Jakub asked.

"I think we've been through too much together to split," Talia said, "No, we aren't splitting."

"We're sticking together," Chase affirmed.

"Mike? Nick? What about you guys and Hope?"

"We're splitting," Mike confessed, "Probably after the death toll on Day 3, we'll all go our separate ways."

"Why are you doing that?" Jakub asked in confusion. Nick shrugged.

"We don't want it to come down to us three."

"Makes sense," Jakub nodded, "Now-"

The buzzer interrupted Jakub. He smiled and waved as the six tributes exited the stage, then turned to the cameras.

"Panem, those were your Ultimate Games interviews! Remember to start betting soon, the games will begin shortly, and we will be saying goodbye to 23 of these lovely tributes. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour."