The Glo~Up

Gina:

My heels clicked and my hips swayed as I went to retrive my Suitcase. My Birthday was last month and now im the big 22. I havent talked to Keon for going on 3 years he moved on and last status about him is that he has a daughter she should be 2 now. Yeah I was sad but I stucked it up . When I turned 18 I decided not to go home I stayed there. The summer that I had turned 18 I went to Atlanta to see my bestfriend we met in Highschool she real cool but I also went down there for my surgery they really hooked me up I saved a lot of money for the best of the best to do it. I have a flat stomach,Skinny arms,and have a thick hour glass shape and I love my body I can't help but stare at it. I got a Brazilian Butt Lift and now I have a nice round shape Butt... I was feeling myself after surgery all I wear is lke Bikini and shorts,crop top I love just showing it off. I gained so much attention from Girls Boys everybody in the A but I got in a relationship with a Dude named Tyson he was the man around Atlanta I was feeling him he spoiled me to death he was such a softie towards me but coldhearted in the streets it wasnt to long before he wanted sex but I told him im waiting until marriage he didnt like that.

He broke up with me but we are good friends now and I like it but currently he tryna get back with me and said he would wait but I like being single I just cant give him a answer. In August I came back to Nevada and started College made new friends everything. Willy got Arrested around the time I turned I think 19 for attempting murder this nigga tried to kill his girl because she cheated on him I see him now and again but its kinda weird between us because I remember he kissed me and use to always try to sleep with me he's just ugh. Frank and my ma still together just doing them.

My taxi was here so I hurried up and got in.I gotta pick up my Rental Car then check in my hotel. But now that im 22 I wanted to come home to see how everybody doing nobody had seen me with my new body or anything I bet they are gonna be surprised. My phone started ringing in my purse I got it out and Tyson was tryna facetime me. I fixed my hair a little and answered.

"Wassup Bestfriend". He said giving me a smile.

"Now you know im mad at you talking about "I promise imma call you ma" and never did you talking about im distance now? It's all you".

"No I really was gonna call you boo but my hands got tied up I was bus, nowhow was your flight?".

"It was good but I was sleep most of the time".

"Thats wassup,when you gonna see me is the question".

"When I get some time I told you I gotchu but im about to pick up my car... I'll text you when in settled".

"Alright then".

I threw my phone in my purse and gave the drive a 10 the place isnt that far but I just had to be extra. I walked in the building to get the Keys. I'm Baacckk!!