Chapter 3

Stasti the Mm

Gina:

I scrabbled the eggs and added a little cheese and let it melt I just made some Blueberry Pancakes,Eggs,and Bacon nothing major for breakfast.I made myself a plate and cut everything off and walked to the living room. I turned on Teen Mom and texted Tyson back I wish I could see him I mean I not that far away it's like 2 hours on a plane if that. Somebody started banging on the door I put my plate down and answered it was Stasti standing there looking mad. 

"Where is Keon". She said yelling.

"Can you calm down his in the room 2 doors down". I said opening the door wider.

She stormed in room and grabbed the cup of water I had sitting in there since last night and threw it at him he jumped up bawled up his fist. This is looking pretty good now I leaned on the doorframe and watched everything go down.

"You left your phone in the car dummy and I can't believe your entertaining these hoes....Asking for nudes.. going to their house everything Keon! I am fucking DONE do you hear me D-O-N-E DONE I packed all my shit and me and Malaya going to Jamaica I only bought a one way ticket ain't no coming back!! Fuck You Fuck This...FUCK EVERYTHING BIITCH!". She walked out the room and left.

I just shook my head,he went outside and tried to chase her down but she was gone.

"My Daughter.. I wanted to talk to her".He said.

"Try to call her". I suggested.

Wow was all I could say.....

_______________

I decided to go back to my Hotel I needed clothes and I haven't been here. I took a shower and put my old College T-Shirt on and my booty shorts.Tyson was calling me I sat down and answered it.

"Yes Tyson?". I said picking at my nails.

"What Hotel you at?".

"Umm Why".

"I got a surprise for you so tell me".

"It's called The Suite and my room is 205".

"Okay wait like 5 mins".

"Alright".

I hung up the phone he always got something up his sleeve I swear. I rubbed my lotion on my legs and arms.I heard someone knock on the door I started smiling all hard and answered the door Tyson was standing there I squealed a little and jumped into his arms.

"Dang looks like somebody missed me". He laughed.

"I really did..Oh my god Tyson you didn't have to come all the way here".

"I told you I wanted to see you didn't I? Now im here".

I let him in my room and shut the door behind him,I really need to put some different bottoms on my butt checks all hanging out.

"So what have you been doing up here?". He said putting his suitcase down.

"Nothing chilling with Friends,how long you staying here".

"Just 3 days I had a lot of shit to do but I just wanted to see you,come sit down".

I walked over to the bed to sit down but he sat me on his lap so I could face him,this is getting a little uncomfortable we haven't been this close since we was together.

"Gina I just wanted to tell you that Im ready for you...Fucking hoes i'm not feeling it no more Im 23 years old I need me something Serious I was playing around when I first got with you but now I'm tryna get serious if you wanna wait to have sex then so be it I will do it..I just want you". He said holding my hand and looking deep into my eyes.

"T-Tyson I just don't know.. I know a Man has it's needs I just feel like your gonna fuck around on me and I just can't handle your lifestyle... When we was together every time you wasn't around I was think the worst and let's not get started on the girls you remember that time I almost got hit by a bottle from one of your broads.. I just I don't know". I said looking away.

"Gina you don't have to worry about none of that shit..Ain't nothing gonna happen to me im a fucking Solider ain't nobody gonna touch me and all that crazy shit have calm down but I get it...I just wish you know how much I want you and this need to be marked down in history because I never beg no girl to be with me it's usually a automatic yes".

"Well im not like this im not about to be hurt again just give me a minute to think about some things...but for now imma get dress so we can go out and do something".

"Alright Gina... Can a nigga least get a kiss?".

"Nope Nothing".

I tried to get up but he grabbed my ass and gave me a kiss,god damn I miss these lips. I pushed him away and walked to the bathroom. I just keep curving niggas left and right I just need some time.