Chapter 14

Gina:

"I'm Sorry Baby". Tyson said tryna give me a kiss.

I pushed him off me and went into my room.I had other things to worry about but here he come over here getting on my nerves. He don't even know what I look like so if he do come here then I just act like I don't know No Gina and he will go away.

I can't believe my mom is acting so corny I tried calling her back but she didnt answer.

"Gina I love you can you just stop acting like this". Tyson said coming in my room.

"I guess long as you didn't fuck any strippers we cool". I said grabbing my phone.

"I promise you I didn't you know I would never".

"Babe I have to tell you something".

"Wassup?".

"Someone is after me and I'm getting a little scared".

"A bitch?".

"No Tyson it's a guy...Willy is he threatened my friend La'monica he was gonna kill her child if she didn't tell him".

"So why is he after you?".

I huffed and puffed and told him it felt like I was talking for hours but I started from when he first came and him and Keon fighting until the end of end.

"Woooww don't worry about nothing he ain't gonna do nothing I got you no matter what".

"Okay I guess".

"Come here".

I crawled closer to him and he pressed his lips against mines.

"I love you ain't nobody ever gonna hurt you.. Don't be scared".

"okay ... I love you to".

Well I hope he can handle a crazy person like him.

___________
The next Day

"Gina someone's at the door".Malaya said crashing into me.

I got up and walked towards the door with Malaya trailing behind me. I looked in the peep hole but someone was covering it up. I started to get a little scared.

I opened the door and it was Keon I felt relief.

"How did yo--

"La'monica". He said coming in picking up Malaya.

He look a little more bluff then before Keon actually looks nice.

I let them reunite and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. I wish Tyson can be with me almost all day because I don't know when Willy can pop up.

"Gina thank you so much for doing this for me like I really appreciate it". Keon said walking in the kitchen.

"You welcome Keon it wasn't nothing she's very intelligent".

"Yeah hope she stay like that, but I want to treat you out for anything you've done for her".

"Keon you don't ha--

"Un un come on Gina I'm not taking no for an answer".

He reached his hand out for me and I took it. I need to get out this house for once.

*

*

*

"Keon stop your killing me". I said covering up my smile .

"I'm like so serious Gina it was bad but I'm out now". He said shaking his head.

"aww I can't believe yall leaving tomorrow morning".

"You can always come home Gina you don't have to stay here for that nigga you gotta live life to".

"Keon it's not even about him I'm fine".

"Do you really think he's the best choice for you?".

"Keon yes, look you need sleep thanks for today I really had fun call me when yall land". I said picking up my bags opening the door.

"Gina wait". Keon said grabbing my arm.

"What did I forget--

He cupped my face and I--i let him. I couldn't push back or anything I enjoyed the moment. He stopped and looked at me and pressed his lips on mine again. I just let it go deeper.

My phone started ringing it was Tyson and I pulled away.

"I i-I'm just gonna go". I said rushing to get out the car.

I walked up to the building and I answered.

"Babe what you got to eat?". Tyson .

"Nothing grab you something before you come". I said getting my keys.

"Alright".

I hung up the call and looked back at Keon's rental car. Is it okay to miss him?

Today's questions is ...

Should Gina get back with Keon?
😍😏

Gina + Tyson

         Or

Gina + Keon

(I didn't proof read before publishing excuse my mistakes)