Chapter 34

Gina: (2 months Later)

"Bro get your hand off my boob". I said tryna get up.

I pushed Keon's hand off me,I checked the time and it was just now 1 in the morning .

I got out the bed and walked downstairs because I was hungry.

It's been a little rough around here now since Stasti phone must be off or she changed numbers. There's no way Keon can see her she put a Restraining order on him but her dumb ass live in California so I don't know when I ever see Malaya again. She's get to have her and we can't do anything about it. We keep trying.. It's sums up to nothing really.

I grabbed a bag of Pepperoni's and just started eating them and grabbed me a water bottle.

I grabbed my Ruffles out the cabinet and walked upstairs. I was 3 months close to four and my little bump is so cute.

I put my stuff on the Nightstand and turned the tv on. I always get up at night just to eat a and watch tv.

I connected the Netflix and put on Twister.

"Gina what you Eating". Keon mumbled still half sleep.

"Nothing Keon". I said turning the volume up.

He's head popped up and looked to see what I was eating.

"Oh Hell na Gina you already had some chips earlier,I told you only Fruits and Or Yogurts at night". He said snatching the bag.

"Keon quit playing and give it back I don't want to cut up no fruit right now.. I want those". I said reaching over to get the bag.

"Nope you better go downstairs and get some Yogurt".

"No I don't want no yogurt I want those".

"Un un".

I groaned and laid back and started mumbling under my breathe.

"That's why I don't like you and Im not gonna talk to you all day tomorrow".  I said folding my arms.

"Yeah I bet". He said.

"Turn the tv off your probably waking up my son". He added.

"How about you shut up". I said getting up to get some ice cream.

Ugly ass always gotta take something away.

______

| Gina's Parents house|

My mom been acting Shady she haven't returned my calls or texts. I haven't seen her since the Week after the Wedding.

I knocked on the door and waited until they answered.

"Keon I'm cold". I said leaning my head on him.

"Nobody told yo ass to put on those little clothes". He said bluntly.

"Keon can you be nice to me dang". I said got off of him.

"You've been being mean to me all week.. I asked could I get a kiss you started cussing me out because I just woke up.. Then you got mad because McDonald's messed up your order.. Oh yeah last night while you was about to go sleep I wanted to give you a booty rub because it was--

The door swung open and Frank mugged the both of us and opened the door wider.

He walked away as we walked in,I freaking hate him.

"We will finish this later little boy". I said as I walked to the kitchen.

"Whatever little girl". He said looking around.

I seen my mom putting food on 3 plates,Willy was sitting at the table on his phone.

Maybe I shouldn't tried.

"Hey Mom". I said managing to put a smile on my face.

She turned around and smiled then looked at my stomach and her eyes got big.

"You're pregnant!! Why didn't you tell me". She said walking over to me putting her hand on it.

"I was but you wasn't returning my calls mother". I said rolling my eyes.

"Frank had my phone he didn't tell me,Hey Son you hungry?". She said smiling at Keon.

"No thanks Ma we just ate". He said leaning on the wall.

"Im still hungry so I want one". I said looking at everything on the stove.

Willy sucked he's teeth and left the room. Ain't nobody want him here anyways.

"Yeah you eating for two Imma hook you up". She said grabbing another plate.

"Who eating for 2". Frank said coming the kitchen.

He scanned everybody and then looked at me focusing on me.

"What the Fuck! Now your Pregnant I told you that boy wanted sex from her ! He couldn't wait a year!". He yelled.

"Man Shut Up,always gotta say something." I said folding my arms.

He started cursing under his breathe an picked up a knife to cut something.

"Y'all ain't shit,I hope that baby don't make it either fuck his unborn". He mumbled.

Keon face got red and he stood up.

"Watch what the fuck you say dude don't ever disrespect my unborn like are you fucking Serious Frank". He said walking up closer to him.

"Keon just s--

"Back up off me Young Blood before I send you the ground". He said.

"Do something,acting like you run shit and you need to stop beating up my Momma acting like don't nobody know shit that go around here... You even take her phone away from her night because you to insecure ". He said balling up his fist.

"Keon baby please stop,come over here". I said getting nervous.

"Get the Fuck out my house Young Blood". He said pushing Keon.

Keon punched Frank right in the jaw he had him looking Dizzy.

I pulled Keon back and tried to walk out the kitchen. It was to late because Frank was charging at my stomach with a knife.

Keon pushed me out the way and Frank slipped on the rug and sliced his own self.

This nigga is the definition of Crazy son.