Chapter 40

Gina:  5 months later (Imma try to slow up skipping)

"Keon stop shooting hoops and come help me damn". I yelled walking into the court holding Jamila.

"Not right now baby I'm busy". He said dribbling the ball.

I turned back around and made my way to the kitchen. Stasti was digging in the fridge putting a pickle in her mouth.

"Haha Girl bye". She said on the phone.

"Stasti I thought you was gonna go fill out job applications". I said rocking Jamila as she was trying to sleep.

"Ginnaaa please not now". She said getting off the phone.

"Whatever". I said grabbing the bottle I needed.

I walked up the stairs carefully until I got to my room. Keon had to buy another house because the old one was getting little and Stasti was pregnant now doing nothing but sitting on her ass.

But in better news I finally had her!! And I am In L-O-V-E with my baby,I smile when I just think about the day she came into this world,and Keon passed out in the Hospital -__-. Having a Child is so much Pain like I can't explain it but you barely think about it because you know you finally gonna see your child. It's was just the most beautiful thing I ever experience but it will be a while until I do it again for sure.  She's the best daughter ever like oh my god I can't .

She came out 7 pounds and 8 ounces,nice and healthy. Everything worked out smoothly. I still can't believe I'm like a Real Mommy now like Really? Me? It's just amaze me sometimes. Keon decided on the Name Jamila ,at first I didn't like it but I warmed up to but I mostly call her My LadyBug or Stinka.

"Gina can my friend come over since Daddy have all his friends over". Malaya said jumping on the bed.

"Laya not today but I will see if they can come next weekend,Daddy and his Friends are about to leave". I said picking up my phone.

"Okay can I hold her". She said with her arms out.

"Mhm Sit back". I said getting a blanket.

As she settle down I carefully put her in her arms.

"Gina her hair is soft". She giggling.

"Mhm you remember where her soft spot at?". I said watching her carefully.

"Yup! She's gonna be a cheerleader just like me and I'm gonna be her big sister".

"Malaya you're already being a good sister".

"I love her Gina ,mommy said I'm getting a baby brother next ! then I'm gonna have a baby sister and Brother". She said holding on to Jamila hand.

"Yup you are Malaya". I said putting a Blanket over them.

Keon came in the room sweating walking into the bathroom. Ever since he bought this Mansion and put a Court into it ,him and his Friend been here non-stop acting like little boys. His friends be bringing their kids and honestly it's to much plus I'm taking care of a Newborn you can never get peace and quiet here

"Malaya come in your room and clean this shit up". Stasti said coming in yelling.

Malaya quickly gave me the baby and ran out the room. I softly kissed her cheek and put her pacifier in her mouth so she can go to sleep all this noise waking her up.

"Gina we about to leave". Stasti said looking at herself in my mirror .

"Ooh Gina can I please borrow your MCM purse". She said walking in my closet .

"I guess Stasti". I said texting Shanni back.

"Gina this to please". She said holding up my Love Pink jacket.

"Bring all my stuff back". I said eyeing her.

"Okay thank you". She said running out the room.

I'm ready for her to leave she already stole Keon's money for drugs no telling what she will do next.

My mother still haven't seen my daughter yet it saddens me sometimes but I have to think that it's her lost she can stay depressed and not see her grandchild that's her. Jamila been here a Month she didn't even come to my baby shower or nothing but oh well I mean what else can I say?

"Let me see her". Keon said coming out the bathroom.

"She's sleepy so don't be playing around with her". I said handing her up.

"You going to Work today?". He said sitting next to me.

"Nope and Keon are your friends gone?". I said leaning my head on him.

"Yeah don't worry I told them you don't want them being here all the time so they left".

"Thank the lord! I'm About to start cleaning and cooking". I said standing up to go downstairs.

Finally the Peace I've been wanting!

Nothing Major  light chapter

Book is finally about to end foreal this time like 2-4 more chapters unless....

-Anyone want Part 3 ?

-Comment,Vote (Especially if you want Part 3)

-Follow Keon and Gina's baby on Instagram at Mooda_Momma she's a cutie