Chapter 41

Gina:

"Bitchh you cute,you cute". I said looking at myself in the mirror.

I fixed my hair a little I just like getting dolled up but don't be going any where. I walked out the room and peeked my head in Jamila's room but she was still sleeping. I cracked the door halfway and walked passed Stasti's room,but I heard Keon's voice so I stopped and tried to listen to what was going on.

Keon I hate keeping it from her ..

That is my fucking wife I can't keep this from her she will be so pissed

I'm so sorry Gina does not deserve this after all she's done for me and Malaya

You always fuck up everything I love man

I'll just kill it Keon

My eyes almost popped out...

Should I walk up in this bitch?

Nah Gina ..

Fuck that they got my name in something, so just walk in that bitch

I let out a breathe and busted in the door and walked in.

"So wassup ? What are y'all hiding I mean I did hear my name". I said looking at both of them . 

Nobody said nothing.

"Hello  ? I mean what the fuck y'all ain't got shit to say now". I said rolling my eyes disgusted.

"Gina- when you was at work and I was horny a--

"Babe please don't get mad". Keon said walking up to me touching me.

"You Fucked her Keon? Huh ? You fucking bitch ass nigga". I said pushing him off me.

"Gina she came on to me I didn't mean to". He said still trying to grab me.

"And you did it Keon-- I just can't believe this ". I said walking out the room.

I not gonna cuss and fuck everything up I'm just gonna leave. After all these fucking years..Why did we get married and he can't handle himself? Why is he doing this to me.

I didn't grab none of my shit I just need to get out of here before I go get my gun and it be a bloody Scene in this bitch.

"Gina please don't do this to me". Keon said coming into the room.

"Keon get away from me how about you go take care of your babymomma and your unborn". I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Gina it might not mine, don't take my daughter away from me. Where are you going? Baby please stop". He said trying to take the things out my hand.

Jamila started crying, I picked up her diaper bag and walked downstairs grabbing my purse off the couch.

"Gina I love you man that baby Ain't mine!". He yelled after me.

"Shut the fuck up and be prepared to sign this divorce papers bitch". I said slamming the door behind me.

I unlock the car door and strapped Jamila in.

I put her pacifier in so she could stop crying, I know she probably just want sleep.

I hurried up and got in the car and drove off because Keon was making his way outside. I couldn't stop the tears,I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

This fucking bitch had the nerve to be in the place I call home and be fucking my man? That's the most fucked up thing you can do to me. Ever time I tell Keon to throw this bitch out and he act like he want her to stay that's was the reason behind all that .

I tried to wipe away my tears but soon ass I did.. a Big Mini Van was coming my way beeping its horn... It was already to late to do anything last thing I heard was glass shattering.