Chapter 23

Keon in the Mm:

Gina:

I walked out the bathroom after doing my morning routine and getting dress. My baby looked so cute sleeping. I searched around for my phone to take some pictures of myself,but I couldn't find it. I picked up Keon's phone and called it.

What in the hell...

Keon was laying on it,I grabbed it and put his phone on the bed. I walked out the room and La'Monica was sitting at the long table shaking her leg looking mad.

"What's wrong Boo". I said sitting the chair.

"Did you get my text I sent last night?". She said she wiped her tears away.

"No I haven't checked my messages I fell asleep soon I got in bed". I said unlocking my phone.

"Well Marlee is pregnant and we got in a fight yesterday I'm so done with her after this trip.. I was catching all these feelings for her then she dropped this bomb on me".

My heart started pounded I started thinking about Keon.

"How many months is she?". I said getting a little mad.

"She said close to a month or something she don't even know".

"Hold on ill be right back". I said hopping down from the chair.

I walked to Marlee and Monica's room and she was staring out the window.

"So whose baby is it". I said walking up to her.

"I don't know I had sex with so many men I don't even know I doubt it's Keon's he out 2 condoms on so one didn't break . Can you tell him thanks for inviting me but I'm leaving its to much Tension and I cannot take it no more". She said rolling her suitcase out the room.

Whew glad it wasn't his and glad she's gone. I went to my message and all my messages that came in last night was read. Probably Keon's nosey ass.

Why is Sammy texting me?

I read the message and I kinda felt bad. Tyson got caught slipping that's weird he never put his guard down. I texted her back for more information.

"Gina lets go outside". Malaya said pulling my arm.

She was already in her swim suit and everything.

"Just wait a little while longer for everyone else".

"I don't wanna wait". She pouted.

"Imma go get daddy hold on".

I walked to the room and Keon was already up picking out clothes he was gonna wear.

"Your Daughter ready to go Keon". I said going to the bathroom to look at myself.

"We leaving tomorrow so we gonna be out all day". He said walking in the bathroom.

"You said we had 2 days though".

"I know but I gotta head home for something and I changed it last night".

"Mm okay".

I let him take a shower and went downstairs and order room service because I know everyone was hungry then we can head out. I pretty much planned everything out.

Keon:

I finally got Gina by myself it was already 9 when I could. I held her hand as we walked the beach she was talking about having kids and getting married little do she know all that is  about to happen now.

"I'm taking you somewhere,but I have to blindfold you". I coming behind her putting the blindfold on.

"Keon watch my weave boy". She said helping me fix it a little.

"I gotchu just walk". I said taking her hand.

Gina:

I couldn't stop smiling I hate/love surprises and we was walking forever.

"Count to 20 and then follow the path". He said letting my hand go.

"Okay".

I started counting in my head until I made it to 20. I took the blind fold off and it was a trail of rose petals laying on the ground. I followed the flowers until I reached a door. It was a Note.

Gina Every Since I had one date with you ,I knew you was the one. We've been through a lot of together and I'm so blessed to have you in my life God couldn't have sent me nobody better then you,I mean that. Open the door fa me.

Tears welled in my eyes this was the sweetest thing ever.

Okay Gina tighten up and open the door..

I opened the door and I couldn't believe what I saw'll .

"Oh my god Keon". I started crying again.

He had Mini candles spread out spelling Will you Marry Me?

Keon was on one knee holding out the most gorgeous ring ever.

I felt like I was about to have a heart attack and tears kept flowing out.

"I'm taking that as I a Yes?". Keon said chuckling.

"Yes,Yes,Yes". I said drying my tears up.

He slid the ring on my finger and stood up and we shared a long passionate kiss,it felt so good.

Do other girls cry like this? Why I am so overwhelmed.

"I love you so much Gina". Keon said as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you too". I said as I held on to him.

"Come on we not finished". He said breaking from the hug.

I fixed my dress and finally stopped crying and started smiling down at ring. Me? Gina engaged? Wow this don't even feel real.

Keon had a Dinner Table set up for us with a Candle light in the middle,he pulled my chair out for me and I sat down.

"How you feeling?". Keon said siting down.

"I'm just so happy I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with". I said staring at him.

"I like that answer,I've been wanting to do this forever and this was my time I always just wanted to make you happy and treat you right like a real man pose' to". He said licking his lips.

A Hawaiian Women came out with 2 plates with a whole bunch of different types of Seafood which is my fave.

I started blushing a little and then we switched gears about are future,shared some laughs and talked about are past from then until now. This was the best day of my life.

Oh my god Guys it took me long and hard to think about this chapter! That's why it took me so long,I wanted to be so romantic and cute I just couldn't get it right but the wedding will be bomb.

Gina and Keon

Will they make it to the Wedding or not?  Nobody knows