Chapter 16

Gina:

I helped Keon take all the suitcases out my car. He had to drop that rental off and I took him to the air port.

"I guess this is a goodbye". I said shutting the trunk.

"Want me to buy you a ticket, Gina you don't have to stay here". He said walking towards me.

"I know Keon but I'll be okay".

"Just do what you think is best for you and not him".

"I am Keon go in there before you miss your flight".

He kissed me softly and grabbed the suitcase and told Malaya to follow behind.

I watched them to walk up to the door kinda regretting not going.

"Come on Gina why you stop". Malaya said turning around.

"I'm not going this time". I said looking the other way.

"But Why lets just go". She said running up to me.

"I can't Malaya you be a big girl and I'll call you every night before bedtime I won't be to far away".

"Noo Gina lets just go". She said crying.

I gave Keon the look because I started to feel bad.

"Malaya I love you please don't cry you know I don't like that, I will see you again baby girl don't worry.. All you gotta do is call me on daddy's phone?".

"Okay". She said covering up her face sniffling.

Keon grabbed her hand and they went in the door. Malaya turned around and waved I smiled and waved back.

I got back in the car and dialed La'Monica's number.

"Hello?". She said loudly.

"What you doing?". I said pulling out the airport.

"Just got back home about to start dinner.. Why wassup?".

"Well Keon just left and I-i miss him I just miss him I don't ever want him to leave me again but I know I can't do Tyson like that he's a very nice guy I'm just stuck on Keon I just don't know what I want". I said starting to feel emotional.   

"Gina let's say one day both of them proposed to you and you had to choose one... Who would it be?".

"Ummm I would have to say.... Keon I really just miss him".

"Go get him girl start a new life move somewhere far away and restart babe you better get your man".

"Okay I will".

I hung up the phone and drove in silent just thinking. La'Monica is right I just want to start over. I don't really like talk to nobody here there's nobody I will miss so I should go.

________

Qotd :

Should she stay or should she go? Just tell me the truth ☺️😂