Chapter 42

Gina:

I let my eyes adjust to the light and I was in a hospital bed.

"Gina". Keon said standing up.

"Where is my baby? Where is she Keon". I said sitting up looking around.

"She's fine Gina nothing happened to her the doctor said you hit your head and knocked you out you can leave today". He said calming me down.

The nurse came in and told me sign my papers so they can dismiss me.

I seen Malaya sleeping looking uncomfortable in the chair.

"A chair will be here momentarily". The Nurse said leaving out.

Stasti walked in holding Jamila I gave her a look and she carefully gave me my baby.

"Mommy Sorry". I said kissing her forehead.

"The officer said the man who hit you been drinking,Imma get your car fix ". Keon added.

"I'm going to pull the car up front". Stasti said leaving out.

My head was killing me but I didn't care I was happy God was with me and my Baby is okay.

They wheeled the chair in and I got up to sit down. I'm ready to just go to my condo.

_________

I told Keon the address and we we're already on the express way . He dropped Stasti and Malaya off and then bought Jamila another car seat because he didn't have one in this truck.

It was silent between us and the music was on low all you can hear is the Wind Shield wipers going back and fourth and My stinka's light snores.

"Gina I know you're tired of hearing my voice and I know I fucked up really bad but I just wanna work this out I can't see you just leaving me". Keon finally spoke up.

"Why did you do Keon? Me and her both got a pussy and you know I gave it to you whenever you want it.. Is she better then me? I mean it gotta be something you keep going back ". I said leaning my head on the window.

"Baby No don't even think that. Of course hands down you're better then her she just came in the bathroom and got on her knees I told her to stop but she just didn't . I promise I wasn't gonna hurt you but I did just give me another chance and you won't ever have to worry about it". He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"I guess Keon but I need some time and when I come back that bitch better be gone and tell her to return my purse and jacket". I said as he pulled up to my other place.

"So this where you be taking your side niggas huh?". He said looking around.

"I'm not like you when I'm with someone I only with them and don't be on nobodies dick but theirs but you know ,I'm the one who gets Cheated on". I said taking Jamila out her car seat and grabbing her diaper bag.

"I love you". He said looking at me.

"Mhm Kay". I said shutting the door.

I walked up to the building and took out my key.

"Hey Gina you had your baby?". My neighbor said walking up to me.

"Yes,sorry I haven't returned your call". I said showing her Mila.

"Aww she's so freaking cute Gina.. Are you nervous being a Mom?". She said smiling.

"Yes everyday but I'm getting the hang of it". I said rubbing her back.

"Good knock on my door if you need a sitter .. I about to go pick up my son now see ya". She said leaving out.

I waved bye and made my way to my apartment .

_______

Stasti:

I stole some of Gina's expensive dresses and heels that bitch got enough money to replace it. I went to Keon's shoebox and took a couple hundreds out his stack and took one of his Gold Chains to sell it on the streets.

He sent me a text telling me I had to go but I got sticky fingers 😊😌.

I discovered some of Gina's Jewerly and took some of her stuff to she have good taste. I heard a car horn and I went downstairs and stuff the stuff I stole in the bag. I was gonna pick up Malaya tomorrow so Keon better not get to happy.

She was sleep so I left her there and went to my Friend's car.

"Hey Bitch". I said giving her a kiss.

"About time you get with me". She said smirking.

"You know I got you". I said lying through my teeth .

She pulled off from the driveway and we we're on are way.