Chapter 18

Hey Guys sorry for the wait but I wrote 2 chapters to put a smile on your face today maybe three if yall do good with these Votes and Comments 😘

Gina:

I woke up hearing Keon snores through the phone. I smiled a little then hung up.

I checked the time and it was time to get my ass up. My eye didn't feel as bad. I walked to the bathroom to look at myself.

Turning on my Flat irons I fixed my leave out and make sure my hair was looking okay. I started doing my morning routine and put all my stuff back in my bag.

I slid on my PINK leggings with my black Polo shirt. Checking my time,I didn't have time to think about what shoes to wear so I put my sock on and grabbed my Nike Slides.

I mentally checked off everything I had to do and grabbed my 2 suitcases and turned my light off.

I opened up the door and locked back welp guess this is all over.

I put my key under my place mat for the workers and headed to my car,putting my suitcases in the trunk. I heard a car stop behind me.

I closed the Trunk and turned around. I watched Tyson get out of his car and walked over to me. I sighed and grabbed my keys out my purse.

"So you really leaving?". He asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"What do you want Tyson". I said looking at the passing cars.

"Gina I'm so sorry about yesterday it been eating me up so bad man... I really Love you and I hate to see you go I would do anything for you if you could just stay".

"No Tyson this was my Second Time I'm done with it, you fucking hit me? That ruined every chance you had with me".
I started walking to my car door and he pulled my arm and took something out his pocket.

"Gina please will you Marry me?". He said getting on one knee.

I started busting out laughing and opened my car .

"Fuck you Tyson, I wouldn't give you fuck you died tomorrow". I said getting in my car.

I have a flight to catch,I know the only man I want.

I put on my seat belt and started to backed out trying not to run over Tyson. Who was standing there looking dumbfounding.

I shook my head and drove out the parking lot.

____________

The Uber went to a Full Stop and I noticed I was at Keon's.

"Thank you". I said as I paid her.

I got out and grabbed my suitcases and walked up to the steps to his house. I knocked on the door and Malaya answered the door.

"What the fuck I tell you about opening the door". Keon said walking towards her.

"Keon quit yelling at my baby". I said picking her up giving her a kiss as she wiping away her tear.

"She don't know who could be knocking on the door she to little to be opening doors".

I rolled my eyes she probably knew I was coming anyway.

"Gina daddy redid my room come see". Malaya said getting down.

"You go in there and I'll be in there in a min I gotta talk to Daddy".

"Okay".

She ran upstairs and I followed Keon into the kitchen.

"Um what's your problem sir?". I said sitting down on the stool.

"Your Friend been getting on my nerves". He said putting some noodles in a drainer.

"Who my friend?". I said scrunching up my face.

"La'Monica I'm starting to think she doing Drugs she been coming over here talking she need some money or somebody gonna kill her. She need Food,she need Weed money.. At first it was cool but I'm getting tired of keeping reaching in my pocket for her ass". He said chopping up chicken angrily.

"Keon watch your hand and you know she just struggling but I will definitely say something only time you should be giving her money is for your nephew period". I simply said.

"Yeah you right, I was just getting mad I swear I gave her a whole band in a one week". He said turning around facing me.

"It's something else bothering you but you not telling me. You never get that mad about that I didn't even get a hi when I came in". I said pouting.

He smirked and walked over to me giving me a big hug and planted kisses all over my face and neck.

"I missed you". He said in between kisses.

"I missed you too,now are you gonna tell me?".

He stood up and sighed at me,I knew it was something else.

"Well I just--

"Gina you said you were coming".Malaya said putting her hand on her hip.

"I'm so sorry baby I forget that quick,let's go". I said standing up.

I gave Keon a look letting him know this conversation wasn't over.

But I can't lie I missed him so much..