Chapter 4

Gina:

I started to kinda feel kinda bad Tyson really want me but I just don't know...He's gonna want me in Atlanta helping him with his business it's just alot of work imma have to put up with if we ever did but I really care about him I don't think I love him yet but I have mad feelings for him he's about to leave soon imma tell him now.

"Are you cool". Tyson said coming up behind me

"Yeah I just wanna tell you that im ready to be you know..".

"Oh foreal? I don't know what to say". He said cheesing.

"It's cool but under one condition".

"Wassup".

"Erase every girl that's in your phone right now..Matter fact let me".

He handed me his phone and I blocked and erased every one of his little thots in his phone".

"Happy?".

"Very".

"But Gina im headed to the A soon when is you coming back?".

"Since you staying for a week imma leave with you I already booked the flights yersterday".

"Oh that's wassup".

La'Monica said she was having a big dinner at her house tonight so since Tyson is bae now he has to come with me he was down with it but it's gonna be weird if Keon is gonna be there I just pray there wont be any fights today even though this seem like a set up. 

I slip on my Maxi Skirt and threw my boots on.Tyson was wear all white looking fine ass hell I swear the color white make him look so good.

"You Ready Baby?".He said grabbing my hand.

"Yeah let's go". I said picking up my purse.

____________

Tyson wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked in it looks like everyone is here my eyes went directly towards Stasti and Keon sitting next to each I thought she was leaving..Guess not.

"Gina your here!! and who's is this fine brother right here". La'Monica said smiling at Tyson.

"My Boyfriend so take a few steps back". I said giving her a look.

"My Bad My Bad, I'm Monica this is Stasti and Keon,my friend Rose and the other one is Coca I invited them from my job".

Strippers, really Monica?

Tyson pulled a Chair out from me and I sat down putting my purse beside me,I heard Keon clear his throat a little I didn't want to look at him.

"Your outfit is Cute Gina". I heard Stasti say.

I took a sip of water and looked down at my phone she know I don't like her so why is she tryna talk to her. Tyson nudge me a little I furrowed my eyebrows at me he gave me a look I guess he want me to say thank you.

"Thanks". I said softly.

"So who's your friend Gina". Keon said grinning a little.

"Tyson this is Keon,Keon Tyson and he's not my friend". I said mugging him.

"Oh My bad you must be Ghost huh?". Keon asked Tyson.

Ghost is his boring ass street name he don't really let people cal him by his real name only me and his mother can. 

"Yeah that's me".

"That's wassup".

The doorbell rang and Coca got up to get it,Monica came out the kitchen and set a pan down..This food looks very good coming from a non-cooker like Monica.

"Guys this is my husband Phillip..Phillip this La'Monica,Keon and his girl and over there is Gina and her man".

Oh my god It's Phillip the one who raped me in highschool he started staring real hard at me real hard. I turned the other way so he couldn't look at me.

"That's Gina Phillip I think he might need to leave I don't want Gina to feel uncomfortable". La'Monica said standing up.

"The Fat Gina". Phillip said as his eyes got big.

"Fat? Nigga my girl ain't fat fuck is you talking about". Tyson said getting in defensive mode.

I never told Tyson about my Weight before I just don't like thinking about those days.

"Look my bad last time I seen she was carrying a little".

"Bro you ain't about to talk about Gina and disrespect her while im right here".Keon said standing up.

"Man I got her,I just wanna know why he keep tryna big she got a fat ass but she is not nothing near fat".Tyson said.

"Why you sticking up from her Keon".

"I still wanna know why he gotta leave foreal he's my husband he go wherever I go".

"Bitch why would your husband let you strip infront of all those men who comes in the club everynight". Stasti said.

"Mind your fucking business bitch least im making my own money bitch you leaving off a nigga shut up Hoe".

"Least im not stripping or selling my body nasty hoe".

"Anyways La'Monica why he gotta leave?".

"Back in High School he um--well he raped Gina".

Everybody got quiet It didn't bother me I'm tryna let the past be the past but bitches keeping bringing.

"Haha man that's what her stuck up ass get let's not forget how she was hooked on pills..Remember that story Keon". She said laughing.

My eyes diverted to Keon he looked at me with sympathy...I stood up from my seat and walked over towards Stasti and dragged her out her chair imma about to fuck this bitch life up she crossed the line.