Well..

Gina Nelson:

I took a sip of my milkshake as Keon was talking to his lawyer on his phone. I just got my nails and eyebrows done so I'm content right now. I still haven't told him yet and I needed to. I wish I could surprise him but I can't think of nothing so Imma just tell him straight up. He was in a good mood today for some reason so I think it will be a good time today.

I had a feeling we was heading to one of his trap house or whatever. I don't like being around his Drug business so I stay away from all of it period. I typed in my passcode and took a few pictures of myself with Keon in the background talking away.

I hummed to myself as I put in a caption.

Ginaa: Hubby and I 😘❤️😏

I posted the picture and texted back Kristen inviting me and Keon to her get together. I'll ask Keon if he wanna go this Weekend but he's probably gonna say No.

I looked over at him and he was putting his phone in his cup holder.

"Gina you got some gum". He said switching lanes.

"No my Love,but I gotta tell you something". I said looking over at him.

"It better not be about getting a kitten,I fucking hate those them shits". He said shaking my head.

"Your so mean and I'm still getting me on ! but anyways so I rather show you the picture". I said going to my pictures.

I picked the picture and showed him,I was just gonna see how he react.

He took my phone out my hand stopped at a red light. He squinted his eyes then looked at me and smiled .

"You pregnant?". He said handing me my phone back.

"Yep I wanted to surprise you but I couldn't think of nothing but I'm 5 weeks". I said dropping my phone in my purse.

"Aww shit gotta buy us another house you should just use to getting pregnant I want about 6". He said smiling widely.

Wtf.

"Six? You married the wrong one I'm not about to give you six kids 2 is okay 3 is pushing it".

"I just can't believe this ,my baby pregnant now? That's was faster then I thought happy you didn't get on Birth Control".

"That's what I said soo do you want another girl or boy?". I asked.

"I want a boy I want all the rest of kids to be a boy and Malaya the only girl".

"Only you Keon,I don't care what good give me".

The rest of the long ride we we're talking about are future my favorite thing to talk about.

Stasti:

"My money just hit hell yeah bitch". I said jumping up in down in my seat.

"Let's go get some drugs man some White Girl or something". My boyfriend said as we pulled up to someone's house.

I gave him some money I'm ready to get high as fuck. Keon thought this money was going to his daughter. He thought!

I took a sip of Hennessy out the bottle and turned the radio up.

"Mommy! Mommy". I heard Malaya yell.

"What Damn Malaya!". I said turning the radio down.

"I'm hungry". She said playing with one of her dolls.

"Okay I'll stop and get you something before I drop you off at Grannies".

"Okay Mommy".

I turned the radio up and took another sip from my bottle. My boyfriend Lee came back .

I took the crack pipe out my purse and he gave me a line to sniff.

"Ahh". I said leaning up.

I felt the burning sensation in my nose making me wanna wet my panties I haven't had it in a while with Malaya being around me. But I don't give a fuck because I got full custody.

Lee did a line and then started up the car.

"Aye take her to McDonald's ". I said taking another sip.

This is the Life right about Now.

-Omg What type of mother is Stasti?

-Keon and Gina having a baby 😍😍😍😜

Hey Y'all I have 2 announcements. 1. Keep those Votes and Comments steady they just dropping lower and Lower... 2. Well i made this new book and God Knows I need to stop making new books ! It's to many I have to finish but go check it out Its called The Counselor.. That's the last new one Imma make I'm done added more of em 😂😂

Thank Ya ☺️

-Yonna ‼️