Chapter 22

Malaya in the Mm

Gina:

The flight was 45 minutes late so we we're all just sitting there having small conversation. Malaya was next to me taking Selfies on my phone. Marlee was staring at Keon,La'Monica was listening to music bobbing her head back and fourth,and Keon was looking down at his phone.

"Gina look". Malaya said showing me her picture.

"That's cute girly don't delete that one". I said fixing her bun a little.

This guy sitting across from us was staring at me. He looked to Familiar I just couldn't think of it.

He nodded at me and started talking to the guy next to them. They both looked at me and started whispering something.

Phillip  again..

Some pregnant girl came over by them and sat down,must been his babymomma.

"Flight 456 your Plane is here".

We all stood up and I boarded
the plane,Honolulu here we come.

__________

Keon checked in the hotel we was staying at Hilton Hawaiian Village it was so beautiful it was on a Beach Resort.  We super late and everyone was tired so we probably gonna call it a night since its 3 something here.

"Room 333 if you take the elevators it's floor 5". The receptionist said.

Keon took the key and gave me one as we walked to the elevator.

I wonder where is La'Monica's son she never have that little boy. She barely talks about him. But the tea will be spilled soon I'll wait.

"329,330,331,332,333". Marlee said out loud counting the numbers.

Keon unlocked the door and I was in Awe it was so gorgeous Keon picked the perfect room.

"You like it? Why  is quiet bae".Keon said putting his arm around me.

"Yeah baby it's beautiful pretty much everything I imagined,thank you so much going out your way to do this".I said looking up at him.

"Anything for you Gina". He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

I finished touring around and Keon assigned rooms and stuff.

Keon:

Stasti: Keon please answer me I just want us to be a family again  -3:47 a.m

I deleted her message and texted Isaiah that was in charge of my 3 trap house and 2 Warehouses.

I told him to send some money to my account,I hope this plan will work. Since I only got 3 days because I gotta head home to keep money flowing in. I've been Holding off but I can't no more gotta get back to my grind. Gina was right under me probably sleep because I haven't heard a peep from her after she got out the shower and came and laid on my chest.

Tomorrow we just gonna go swimming and shit then after that I'm proposing to her when I get her to myself .

Gina's phone started vibrating I made sure she was sleep and slid it out her hand.

It was some girl named Sam texted her. I unlocked her phone and read the text.

Sam: I know we haven't been talking but I just wanted to tell you that Tyson got shot yesterday and he might not make it he would probably want you by his side while he's in the hospital half dead #pleaseprayforhim

That's what that his bitch ass get. I decided to go through her phone. She had over 200 unread messages in her Dm on Twitter from thirsty ass niggas. Same thing on Instagram.

La'Monica: tell me why Marlee like a month Pregnant Im so done with this bitch after we leave this trip I'm breaking up with this stank pussy hoe 😷✌🏾️

My whole body froze up after I read the message 4 times. God please don't do this to me I can't hurt Gina no more, I love this girl please let this baby not be mine.