Chapter 28

I'm tryna make a schedule of when I update. Gina is a must I want to update almost everyday but things pop up.

Off topic but Enjoy!

Ps.. Stop being scared to Comment and Vote 😊
Skipping a couple months in this book since its getting close to the end.

Gina: (1 week before the Wedding)

"Gina stop starving yourself Child". My mom said handing me a cup of tea.

"Mom I just can't eat and I really want to fit in my dress perfectly,why isn't they answering my call". I said shaking my leg.

"Gina you've been working non stop,I want you to put all this wedding planning away child it's Saturday and lay down I'll finish the planning when I get home". Said said taking the papers I was reading.

"Mom it's in one week I can't take no breaks". I whined.

"Gina go up them stairs and rest baby I can finish it for you,go on now". She said picking up her purse .

"Okay mom thanks for coming over tonight". I said walking her to the door.

"No problem I'll call you in the morning.. Do not work on it any more Gina". She said with a stern look on her face .

"Okay Momma love you".

"Love you to baby,Tell Keon I said Hello". She said walking off the porch.

"Okay".

I shut the door and walked up the stairs. She thought I wasn't gonna work on my Wedding! It's not that much to do only big thing is getting a good photographer. I get butterflies as the time go by. I climbed in the bed and turned on my IPad and looked at my Dress again it was so freaking beautiful.

Malaya and Keon was out getting ice cream it was Daddy Daughter day so they left me.

I recently got another job working in the Hospital with my degrees and getting the same amount of money I use to make and I love the people I work with . Me and Lia always talk and see each other still.

Marlee had that baby and swore up and down it was Keon but the Dna results came back and it was most defiantly not his she just needed a baby daddy.We haven't seen her since she just went ghost. Stasti is back in the picture getting on my last nerves . She's mad because this one day I guess Malaya and Keon was talking and she asked him if she could call me Mom which made me feel so special inside and Keon asked me how I felt about it.

I said I didn't care but Stasti heard and got Mad. I will never try to take Stasi spot in Malaya Life because at the end of the day that's her blood and daughter. Did she take care of her? Hell to the Fucking Nah but I can't take her away from being Malaya's mother but if she don't take care of her I will have Malaya's back . Soon as she found out me and Keon we're getting married she wanna play Mommy. People kill me these days it never fails.

I checked my Wedding list to see what else I had to do and what I needed to do still. I needed everything to be absolutely perfect from Start to Finish. We are getting married outdoors and then bringing it in for the Reception and stuff. Ughh I just couldn't wait. My colors was the Usual  all White and Turquoise my favorite colors.
I just been so thirsty for this day man,everything I dreamt of my Perfect Wedding is coming as planned.

6 days and Counting..