Chapter 25

Keon:
I rubbed my forehead and made Gina stop crying. She uninvited her parents from the wedding and basically told them fuck them and they left.

"Baby talk to me". I said wiping her tears away for her.

"No because I did all this work for them they didn't even eat and they treat me like a little kid I didn't mean to yell at them but they was pushing it. They would let Willy marry someone though,that's what pisses me off because they don't have no reason to be mad at us". She said starting to wrap food up.

"You didn't do nothing wrong to them and don't be sad about it ,your mom will probably call you tonight or tomorrow don't worry about it". I said reassuring her.

"Okay I'll just leave it alone". She said putting plates in the dishwater.

"I gotta go head out I'll be back before Midnight". I said looking down at a text on my phone.

"Keon really?". She said turning around.

"Gina don't start that whining shit". I said shaking my head.

"Fine just go and leave me for another 3 days".

"It was not 3 days stop exaggerating all the time".

"Just go Keon".

I walked out the Kitchen and grabbed my keys off the table. I know she mad right now and I gotta make this money for us especially all this stuff she want for our wedding and I gotta get it. Imma just give her the money and let her do whatever. I put in my Future Cd and headed to the Trap.

Gina:

"Hey Sleepyhead". I said to Malaya as she came downstairs.

"Hey Gina,what you doing". She said coming in the kitchen.

"Cleaning the Kitchen,you hungry boo?". I said turning the dishwasher on.

"Yes, can we watch movies today?". She said sitting on the stool.

"Yup! Imma make your plate and we can watch movies".

"Imma go get the pillows and covers". She said running out.

I added some food to her plate and put it in a the microwave for a minute. I took my phone out my pocket and seen my mom texted me. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

Mom😘👩🏾🙌🏾: I just wanted to tell you the Agent just called me and they really want you to come in Tomorrow at 8 to talk to you please do it for a your Momma

She left me the building information,I might just go I can just image myself modeling,and my mom really been wanting me to go to this thing guess I will try.

The Microwave stopped and I grabbed her a fork and a bottle of water. I try to make her eat Healthy things even though she so little, I wouldn't won't my worst enemy to be big as I was and I just tell her it makes you get strong and stuff so she pretty much like it. I put her food on the table and turned on Netflix to find a good movie.

That's how my night Ended.

The Next Day:

"Hi is Kristen Sans here". I said walking up to the front desk.

"Name?". She said looking down at at list.

"Gin--

"Oh Gina yeah you go right through that Door and sit In the waiting area".

"Ok thanks".

She didn't have to cut me off like that, a little rude to me. I walked through the Door and it was 2 other girls. I sat away from them and took my phone out my phone to pass up time .