Chapter 15

(Keon in the MM)
Gina:
Locking the door behind me and put my bags down. I took my heels off and walked to the bathroom. Sammy called my phone,I answered as I turned on the shower.

"Gina I miss you". She said before I could say hello.

"Hey Sam I missed you to babes, what are doing?". I put my phone on speaker as I walked to the bathroom.

"Nothing eating McDonald's waiting for daddy to come home I need some tonight". She said excitingly.

Girl gone with all that". I chuckled.

"Gina you just need to give it up man your missing out".

"Not really".

"You need to please your man Gina it's called the cycle of life and you got a hood nigga they definitely need pussy or they on to the next one so you need to get your shit together and suck and fuck some dick".

"Don't tell me what to do with my body I'm glad I'm still a virgin least I don't have to keep going to the doctors because you that cottage cheese... Do me a favor and don't call me no more how about that".

I ended the call and threw it on my bed. It's so annoying when someone to keep pressuring you to have sex like leave me the fuck alone every conversation it pops up. I'm sorry I had to say that but I was so tired of it she always talking about she got that wet wet but always complaining about seeing stuff come out her and shit... Fuck her.

I walked back to the bathroom and took a shower.

🎶You got my lovin' 'til the mornin', baby
Don't give a fuck, we're in our moment, baby
Always with a new one
Cause it's so hard to choose one
Bad girls ain't ever been good for me
Good girls ain't ever been enough for me
Bad girls ain't ever been good to me
Good girls ain't ever been enough for me🎶

I finished lathering my body with Lotion and walked back in my room getting under my covers. My mom started calling my phone.

"Gina". My mom said crying.

"What's wrong ma". I said getting nervous.

"Wilson got shot in Atlanta he's in the hospital we are flying down there tomorrow".

"Ok". I simply said .
"That's all?".
"Yeah mom my phone about to die I'll call you tomorrow ".

She hung up the call.. Thank god he's not walking around here... He really came here today wow. Tyson is no where to be found.

I unlocked my phone to try to call him but Keon called me. I smirked a little and answered.

"What you want now". I said trying to play it off.

"I just wanna talk to you I'm bored in this hotel Malaya fell asleep she never can stay up". He huffed.

"Mhm why you don't you call them other girls you been texting almost all day like I didn't peep".

"They ain't nobody Gina and I don't wanna talk to them I just wanna talk to you but looks like you about turn this shit into a argument".

"No I'm not I'm just stating facts fool".

"Yeah whatever you should come to this hotel and chill with me".

"See I would but I just got in the shower and changed clothes so I'm in for the night".

"Please? Come on Gina".

"Hold on".

Tyson was beeping in I switched calls and answered.

"Babe don't wait up for me I gotta handle something I'll see you tomorrow night". He said quickly.

" tomorrow night w--

" I gotta go bye I love you".

I rolled my eyes and clicked back over to Keon.

"Keon I'm On my way,don't fall asleep like you usually".

"Alright I won't".

I quickly changed my clothes and headed over there since Tyson playing.

______

Keon let me in and I dropped my bag he had the best room with the upstairs and downstairs it's better then my condo.

" What you smiling for Keon ". I said watching him.

"You so damn beautiful".

I looked the other way tryna hold back my smile. I walked passed him and climbed up the stairs.

I opened up the first door but Malaya was in there tapped out. I shut the door and went the other room it must been the master suite.

I walked out to the balcony and looked at Atlanta it looked so beautiful . I leaned on the railing and looked at the lights and building and thought about my pops.

I felt Keon walk up behind me and grabbed my waist. Making me jump a little.

"Don't scare me like that boy". I said standing up holding my chest.

"Scary ass you need to always be alert". He said pulling me closer.

"Whatever". I said looking up at him.

"Why you keep doing this to me huh?". He said licking on his lips.

"Doing what? I'm chilling".

"You know you miss this shit Gina I don't know why you keep holding back".

"I'm not trying to Keon".

"Do you miss me?".

"Yeah I guess sometimes but I'm with Tyson".

"Don't even say his name around me,Gina you don't want him a fool can see it... Yall have 2 different worlds you guys don't look like a good together he's some hood ass nigga that's doing major illegal shit and you some confused girl that wants me he just gonna break your heart".

"No your just saying that".

"I would not lie to you Gina...  I'm so Inlove with you and it's really getting to me I don't like feeling like this... I just want you to forget about the past and forgive me".

"Why should I?".

He leaned down and kissed me while rubbing on my ass. It was weird because I honestly felt something I never felt before. I didn't want it to stop.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed,I felt his hand trail down to my shorts.

"Un un Keon you already know". I said in a stern voice.

"Just Shh and relax". He said kissing me again.

I helped him take my shorts off and he slid my panties to the side.

Look what I got myself into ?  Fuck.