Chapter 24- What do you Mean No?

Ginaaa: (2 weeks later)

I was in the Mall running a few errands with my baby Malaya just came to but my favorite foundation and browsing around. My mom and Frank was coming to visit me and I'm making them dinner and telling them the big news.

"Your daughter so beautiful". A girl around my age said.

"Oh she's no-- Thank you". I said with a smile.

I ain't feel like telling her my life story and went along with it. I get it a lot walking around with her.

I stopped at one more store before going back home.

_________

I looked at myself in the mirror I had a beautiful dress on it was so cute and came just in time,I definitely will have to go back to buy more off of that website.

"Gina your parents are here". Keon said picking his phone off the bed.

"Okay thanks babe,I'll be down In a minute". I said adding my statement necklace on.

Whew okay I walked downstairs and my eyes landed on my Mom and Frank just looking around the house like they was gonna find something.

"Hey Mom, Frank". I said walking up to them.

"Hey Gina where are we gonna be sitting at?". My mom said still looking around.

"Right over here at the White Table". I said walking them to the table.

I let them settle down while I put all the food on the table making sure everything was perfect.

"What's that on your finger?". Frank said I as I put the Mash Potatoes on the table.

Keon came behind me and sat down.

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you guys... Me and Keon are getting Married at the end of April of Next year". I said putting my arm around Keon.

"No y'all not,Nope". Frank said shaking his head.

"Gina you need to focus on your Career instead of tryna play house you are in your early Twenties live your life.. I got in contact with the Modeling Agent for you and they want you... I'm am not trying to disrespect you in any way Keon but Gina does not need to be worried about getting Married not until she's in her Thirties". My mom added.

"How y'all gonna tell me I'm not about to do something? I am and I will be getting Mom I thought you would give me some support and be happy for me". I said feeling hurt.

"Gina you're not ready,what you marry her for? To have sex huh!! Y'all just smelling y'all ass now thinking it's good to make that decision an it's not". Frank said standing up.
"Are you marrying her? You can't take away that love I got for her she's not a little baby no more,you guys can't make that decision for her no more". Keon said getting up.
"if y'all get married we are not coming,I can't believe you Gina ".

My mom grabbed her purse and her and Frank left out cussing all loud . I can't with then.