Stasti

Lol don't judge me on writing Weddings that was my first time It's easier talking about a wedding then describe it and everyone do different types of wedding so I tried it .

Gina Nelson :

Keon hurried up and Rushed me home after about a couple hours of being there.Keon let Stasti keep her daughter which I was surprised when he said that but I ain't gonna trip. Soon as we got to the room Keon had Rose Petals and Candles already lit .

"Oh so you knew you was getting some tonight?". I said smiling.

"Yeah pretty Much". He simply said.

I promised him I would let him take it after we get married and I'm ready now. He pulled me close and started kissing me as he slipped me out my dress and I managed to unbuckle his pants and unbuttoned his Shirt . He slid his pants and boxers down and I made a face,I'm like dead serious it was too big I was thinking in my head how in the fuck is he gonna fit that thing inside me.

I unhooked my bra and slid down my panties and he pushed me to the bed. My breathing starting to speed up a little.

"Gina stop". Keon said trailing kissing down my body.

He positioned him and slowly slid himself inside me.

I bit down my lip, I couldn't even take it and I don't think the Tip was all the way inside me.

"Keon go slowly damn". I whined covering my face.

"I am".

I don't see how people be so thirsty about doing this, it fucking hurt,I'm glad I waited a little. He started stroking inside me causing more pain but eventually I got use to and it went smoothly from there even though it felt like he was in stomach.

He skin felt so soft against mines though,I started to feel a tingly sensation as I moaned out his name.

If your a virgin you are not messing out on nothing really so if you young just wait I'm telling you.

Stasti: ( The Next Day)

"If my Child's father didn't put his name on her birth certificate can't I have my child". I asked my bestfriend that's studying to be a social worker.

"Hell Yeah Stasti he can't do shit if he not on the certificate". She said.

"I knew it! My momma want me to come home but she live in Oakland she bought me and Malaya tickets to go in like a hour".

"You better go then".

"I am thanks Girl".

I hung up the phone and went to my room and threw my clothes in my suitcase. Malaya don't have any clothes here but I will buy her some In California.

"Malaya you hungry". I asked as she played with her fingers on my bed.

"No". She said sadly.

I stopped packing and walked over to her and sat down.

"I know you miss your Dad but we are going somewhere better, your daddy don't give a fuck about you he only liked Gina. I tired to get you but he didn't want us together because he knew I was gonna tell you". I said tryna make her forget about Keon.

"Daddy tells me he Love me every night before bed". She shot back.

"He was Lying I'm the only one who loves you... Him or Gina don't care about you. That's why we're leaving because he don't want you here no more after the wedding he planned this". I said sadly .

"He Did!". She gasped.

"Yeah that's why Mommy will have your back.. Don't be sad Malaya I'm gonna take care of you now".

"Okay". She said sadly.

I stood up and smirked I forget how gullible kids were. I finished packing and Me and Malaya where off to the Airport.

Fuck him,let's see how dumb he feel when he find out he not on the birth certificate. He's was to busy to come to the hospital when she was born all he did was pick me up after we could leave. He can kiss my ass thinking he would get my daughter back.