Chapter 19

Later that Night

Gina:

I plopped down in Keon's bed I just got finished putting Malaya in bed that took forever she was hyper tonight's for some reason,then a took me a warm shower.

I unlocked my phone and went to my Instagram and followed a few back and liked some pictures. Haven't been on there for awhile.

I decided to facetime La'Monica since Keon taking to long downstairs locking the place up.

"Hello". She said sleepy.

"I'm so sorry did I wake you?". I said watching Keon take off his shirt and chains.

"No I was just chilling in my room with bae". She smiled looking up at someone.

"Who you fucking with?". I chuckled.

She turned the camera on some girl, my eyes got big.

"Keon know, we all meeting up for Brunch tomorrow see you then". She said ended the call.

I looked at my phone,she is acting very weird.

"Bae". Keon said getting in the bed.

"Hm". I said blocking Tyson number so he can stop texting me.

"Nothing I'm just glad I can finally say that again".

I smiled a little and leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"I hope it stay like that for a long long time baby". I said grabbing his hand.

"Well I know you probably of Airplanes but I recently booked us a flight to Hawaii but they said not for another 4 weeks because all this bullshit,I wanted to surprise you but I can no more".

"It's okay baby,you know I always wanted to go there". I said squealing.

"Well I'm glad that it made you happy".

"Mhm,Keon I still wanna know why you was acting like that".

He let out a deep breath and removed his hand from mines.

"Don't be mad at me". He said staring at nothing in particular.

"It's to late because the way you acting towards me every time I asked you makes me mad".I said folding my arms.

"Well I had sex with this girl before you called me yesterday and when La'Monica came over she was holding hands with her and I feel bad".

"Oh...". I said lowly.

It was a awkward silence, I stood up to go get some water.

Should I be mad? No. It was before I called him to tell him that I wanted him. Technically we wasn't together so I can't just go off on him. I already don't like the bitch how you fuck another nigga but you chilling with another bitch right now?... That don't read babygirl. I was just feeling some type of way right now it wasn't like I was mad I mean I was but I wasn't it's hard to explain.

I took a few sips of water and went to the living room and turned on the tv. I leaned my head on the pillow.

Sometimes I don't know why I even try... I pictured myself having this Dream man who was Christen and maybe someone who wanted to wait till marriage and believed in being faithful but you know life sometimes don't go as planned how I thought.

I mean Keon is good looking,Intelligent,makes money,a gentleman,he can cook his ass off,and last but not least a good father to his daughter.

I just don't like his decision sometimes.He didn't even know that girl and he just fucking her.. How many other women have he had a intercourse with?

Gina just stop you was not with him you didn't have nothing to do with him back then.. I was with someone and he probably was fucking girls left and right ... That's how it is.

I started to get sleepy looking at the tv. I heard someone coming down the stairs,it was nobody but Keon.

"You mad at me?". He said sitting down by my legs.

I moved over to give him some room.

"Nope I'm fine". I said changing the tv.

"Why you down here then?".

"I just needed some time by myself".

"You said you wasn't mad".

I sighed heavily.

"And I'm not". I semi-yelled at him.

"Chill Gina, I don't want you to feel any type of way about it I just needed to tell before you find out some other way".

"Mhm".

"Stop acting like".

I didn't say anything else,fuck it I'm mad I know I'm not suppose to I just can't help it.

"Come upstairs with me". He said standing up.

I turned the tv off and stomped upstairs with him behind me.

"Did y'all fuck in here". I said standing in the middle of the room.

"Gina just lay down and no we didn't I don't bring hoes where me and my daughter lay are heads at".

I got in the bed and turned on my side not facing him.

He turned the tv and lights off and got in the bed.

"Promise me you won't ever do that again". I said closing my eyes.

"I promise Gina I would never hurt you again,I love you don't nobody compare to you and never will".

I turned back around and cuddled up with him,now I'm not so mad any more I just gotta check this bitch to make sure there will be no fucking going on,she already got a piece of him which shouldn't had happened.

Keon phone made a notification sound on his dresser.

"Who texting you at 1 in the morning". I said with a attitude.

"Gina nobody man take yo ass to sleep".

Mhm we will see.

Ladies I have a question.... If you was in Gina' shoes what would you do? Be honest and drop it down in the comments...