Chapter 21

Gina:

3 weeks later:

I dried my hands off with a paper towel and folded up more clothes and squeezed it in the suitcases. I have to be in charge of everything because Keon decided he wants to kick it with his homies today and we we're leaving tomorrow. Lately he has been acting weird like making calls in the bathroom or going on the balcony early in the morning to talk to someone we got in a argument this morning because I accused him of cheating which that's what it seem like.

I went down in the basement and got more clothes out the dryer. I turned the light off and ran back up the stairs ever since I was little I hated basements they are so scary to me especially when I'm by myself.

"Gina where's daddy". Malaya said coming downstairs.

"With his friends he should be back soon". I said picking up a dryer sheet I dropped.

I heard the front door shut and a lot of laughter,but it was a female laugh. La'Monica and Marlee turned around the corner with their suitcases.

"Um what ya'll doing?". I said looking at them confused.

"Keon didn't tell you we was coming with yall?".

"No it was only suppose to be just us". I dropped the clothes on the couch.

Keon came in right after and I gave him a look.
"Lemme holla at you real quick upstairs". I said walking up the stairs.

He said he was with his friends,not them.

I walked to his room and told him to shut the door.

"Why did you invite them". I said folding my arms.

"Do you seriously have to turn something so small into a argument. It's gonna be like a couples retreat or whatever they call it".

"Keon but I just wanted us they can find something better to do".

"What do you want me to do they already here now".

"Nothing Keon just nothing".

Keon:

She pushed passed me and walked out the room slamming the door behind her. If only she knew what I'm planning on doing.

I was gonna defiantly propose to her in Hawaii she think I'm cheating because I'm setting up where I'm proposing to her and the workers have to call me so I have to go hid somewhere so I don't ruin the surprise.

Of course Gina got mad and wanted to argue with me this morning but I just left because I don't got time for her to be acting like that. I invited Lamonica so she can watch Malaya here and there when needed and I thought Gina would want more people.

Gina is gonna love the ring I bought her,well she better all this money I spent on this damn thing but it's well worth it . I've been waiting for this day to happen for a long time.

"Daddy". Malaya said walking in.

"What you want babygirl". I said picking her up.

"Mommy came over Cousin Pam's house and she gave me 4 dollars and all the girls was talking about you". She said pulling out the money.

"Don't listen to what they say about me I only love you your my daughter not them. What else did Mommy say to you".

"She said I was getting big and she will see me again".

" That was it?".

"Mhm, I gotta go pee daddy be back".

I put her down and she ran out the room. Wtf is Stasti doing at Pam's house any way. Malaya is not going over there any more. I walked out my room and Gina was calling somebody a bitch downstairs.

Oh god.

When I made it to the last step Gina already punched Marlee in the face.

"Keon she hit me". Marlee said holding her bloody lip.

And why is she telling me this when I seen it happen.

"Bitch what you telling him for?". Gina said walking up to her.

I pulled Gina away from her and walked her in the kitchen as Marlee started crying to Lamonica.

"What you hit her for?". I said touching her arm.

"Just leave me alone Keon". She said pushing me off her.

I followed her out the back door.

"Gina,stop". I said grabbing her arm.

She tried to pull it away but I'm much stronger then her. I pushed her against the house I had to be a little aggressive since she wanna act like this.

"Gina what's wrong". I said putting a little pressure on her so she couldn't move.

"You think everything is my fault she said something to me first not me but of course you always think I'm starting something and I'm not". She said in a sad tone.

"I know you don't like her and I'm apologize if it seem like that all I seen was you hitting her... On the trip just act like they not there only me,you,and Malaya".

"Okay I will".

"Can I have a kiss before I let you go".

"Nope not until you tell me what girl you been sneaking to talk to".

I just took a kiss from her and went back in the house. Marlee was still complaining about her lip. I should've never fucked her wasn't even worth it now that I think about it.

"You got 5 seconds to stop staring at her". Gina said slapping the back of my head.

"Let that be the last time". I said pulling my phone out my pocket.

"Whatever Little Boy".

I looked at her ass as she walked pass me,god she's so beautiful. She smirked at Marlee and walked upstairs. I shook my head and looked down at my phone noticing Stasti texted me.

The fuck?