Chapter 8

Gina:

"Keon Stopped". I yelled running down the stairs.

I didn't want to see someone get killed in front me,Keon just punched him a little and told him to leave.Keon put his arm around me and walked me in. I parted away from him and walked in by myself.

"Well looks like you gotta stay that must had been a sign". He said closing the door.

"I guess Keon". I said taking my slides off.

He cleared his throat a little "Gina can we talk".

"I guess since we ain't got nothing else to do".

I followed him back in his bedroom and sat down waiting for him to talk.

"You changed Gina alot and I don't like it you walk around here acting like we didn't have nothing in the past like you don't care and it's not right from the person that's been down with you from day one you cant just hid everything..You and I both knew we couldn't make it when we moved away I spent years waiting until you came back but know you act so stuck up and act like a nigga can't talk to you".

"Keon ain't nothing changed but my appearance and im not acting like we don't have a history with you I mean your the first guy I've been I don't think I could forget about you no matter how many guys I move on with but if you was really down with me it wouldn't matter if I moved away you would've always been down..You quit talking and texting me you even blocked me on some social sites at first and when I found out you had a child man that hurted me I couldn't get over you but I have a life I went to Atlanta and Moved so don't fucking sit there and say im brand new when you the one who fucked me over at the end". I said wiping away my tears.

"Look Gina I'm just really sorry I fucked up a great thing with you damn man I apologize people just kept telling me to let you go and move on and I listened to them like a dumb ass I really loved you and I still do".

"Well Keon I don't know what to tell you we can just be great friends I guess".

"I don't even like the word Friends coming from you and you think that nigga would be with you back when you use to live here? That Nigga is Ghost me and my niggas know about him he move major dope worldwide he probably don't give a fuck about you..Have he fucked?". 

"No Keon im still waiting until Marriage and don't worry about me and him you had your chance already".

I stood up and fixed my shorts and walked out his room,I took my phone out and I had 26 unread messages.

Half of them was from Willy and then the rest was from unknown people talking about im cute and I need to follow them...Who knows how they got my number.

Willy:Sis

Willy:Hey Sis its your big dick Brother Willy

Willy:Tell Stasti thanks for your number and where Keon stay at she the real Mvp

This bitch just didn't get the hint....