Chapter 1

Gina:  

"Yes Mom I will be good..I promise No Drama".I said stopping at a Red Light.

"You better I love you,I'll call you tomorrow". She said in a stern voice.

"Okay Love you Mommy Bye". I turned the Ac on in my car.

Nothing really changed La'Monica still stay at Keon's house I guess he let her have it and he moved away. I rode by my old house and a Thick Women was walking to her car they changed the color of the house. Memories.... I passed by the house and drove up to La'monica house.

I parked the car and grabbed my purse and started walking up to her house,I walked up to the screen door and knocked on the door. It took a minute before she answered then she looked at me crazy she looked around outside then stared into my face.

"Is that you GINA?!". She yelled.

"Yes calm down,your hurting my ears". I said covering my eyes.

Her eyes got big and she pulled me in,she twirled me around and looked at me,all that wasn't needed

"God Damn Gina where have you been and what in the hell ave you been doing?".She said looking at my butt.

"I got surgery and stop feeling my ass nasty". I said pushing her hand.

"Well I'll be damned who was your doctor I need the hook up". She chuckled.

"I will tell you later so what's been up?". I said walking to the dining area.

"Girl Nothing just stripping and tryna take care of my son.. Oh that's Keon's Daughter Malaya over there and my son is sleeping and I couldn't be any happier". She said pointing to the little girl.

I looked at the little girl she was in the kitchen eating I think Mac N Cheese she had a head full of curls she was super adorable looking just like Keon.

"I think he's babymom about to come pick her up or maybe Keon I don't know..I gotta use the bathroom then we can talk". La'Monica said walking down the hallway.

I walked in the kitchen and the little girl waved at me I  smiled and waved back at her I was about to say something but I heard someone come in the house. I just wanna see who his babymomma is im kinda jealous shit.

Instead Keon walked in and lawdd he looked so good way different from when I seen him.I'm glad he can walk now. I couldn't help but bite down my lip a little I haven't seen  him in person in a minute he looked me up and down then picked up his daughter.

"Are you Monica's Friend she's been talking about". He said staring at me.

Do I really look that different?

"Keon it's me...Gina". I said rolling my eyes.

"G-Gina? I didn't even recognize you and you look..Wow amazing". He said putting Malaya down.

"Yeah I've been--

I couldn't get my sentence out before he gave me a hug I missed his smell..Aww My Keon it's about to bring back memories.

"I missed you Gina". He said.

"I missed you to we have alot of catching up to do'. I laughed a little.

"Un un I had her first Keon". I heard La'monica said getting in between us.

"Move La'Monica let me talk to her".

They both started arguing I just patiently waited until they stop but Keon end up winning.

"We can go shopping later La'Monica I promise".I said.

"Okay and Fuck you Keon". She screamed.

Keon took my hand and we walked out the house but I stopped him.

"What about your daughter?". I said looking back.

"She's just gonna stay with her for a little while longer".

"Okay I guess but can we go get something to eat I haven't ate all day".

"Yeah let's go".

************

I swear we have been sitting her talking for like 2 hours straight but it's cool I told him everything I done after we stopped talking he did the same all he been doing is working in the streets now he think he's this big time thug around here it's so funny.

"So Gina why didn't you called anybody? You don't be on your social Medias no more what did I do". He said sipping his drink.

"Keon you moved on from me..I just blocked you I wanted you out of my life completely and I talk to La'monica she would tell you so I just cut everything out".

"Right I made a huge mistake".

"So are you with your babymomma?".

"Yes we are still together but all we do is argue nowadays".

"Oh".

I looked out the glass window.. He done had a baby and girlfriend on me... I didn't come down to get with him or nothing but I'm kinda like Mad this nigga just got a whole family he just knocked me out the picture I guess but I mean he couldn't wait on me forever? Unfortunately I just gotta get over it.

But before I didn't care what Keon was doing or who he was fucking but now I don't want No bitches looking at him or nothing.

"Gina don't shut down now.. I will always love you ion care about her".

"Stop lying to yourself Keon you love that girl or you wouldn't have given her title but it's cool I just so shocked I thought it was gonna be Gina and Keon but you know things change we can just be friends".

"So you don't care for me? No feelings no nothing saying that we are just friends don't even sound right coming from you".

"Keon? You are with someone im not messy like that yes I still have some feelings your was like my first love or whatever I can't just forget about you Keon".

"You don't have to be Messy Gina I been was about to break up with her gold digging".

"We can talk about this later Keon I just don't wanna jump back with you like no you couldn't even be faithful after 2 months I left... but that was in the past no more Gina and Keon".

He didn't say anything else,I mean it was true but we are pass that now. Well I hope we both are.