Chapter 26- Busted

Gina: (Month Later)

"Hey Gina". Lia said hugging me.

"Sup Lia what are we doing today".

"Thongs for today".

"Mm the usual".

We walked into are Dressing room and I went to my Area. Kristen Line was launched yesterday and people been buying up the products. I just make up lies to leave Keon's, I work about a Hour but I think he starting to wonder. It's all worth it my bank account looking bomb so I ain't complaining.

"Gina and Lia 30 seconds".

I slid on my White Laced Thong and went on set the first day I wasn't feeling this but now it's cool.

Keon:

"Yo Keon your wife-to-be got cakes I'm surprise you let her Model for Desire". My homie Slim said.

"What the fuck you talking about Slim". I said getting out the car.

"Type in Desire_Models on Instagram and Gina and this Thick ass Latina bitch gonna pop up".
(Don't actually do this, its fake)

I unlocked the door and typed in what he said.

What the fuck

"So she really gonna do what the fuck I just told her not to? She look like a damn hoe on this page look at all these damn comments of Niggas". I said shaking my head.

"Yeah man you are so damn Lucky to have a girl like that I can't believe you not hitting that".

"Slim shut the fuck up and stop looking at  my girl before I beat yo ass".

"My fault I'll just look at the Latina".

I called Gina but she didn't answer me and then the worst part she just been lying to me.

"Aye Keon thanks for the Money Imma pay you back no later then Sunday my ratchet ass baby momma in Labor".

"Alright Slim".

I looked at the time and it was about time to pick up Malaya.

Gina:

"You should come with me to the Club tonight with me Gina". Lia said as I stopped in front of her house.

"Nah I'm kinda Tired and I can't enjoy myself because thirsty ass nigga and I know Keon will Kill me".

"You right,text me and thanks".

"Alright".

After she closed the door I drove back home.

________

I unlocked the door and put my leftovers in the fridge.

I walked upstairs and walked in the room,I seen Keon in the Bathroom. I dropped my purse on the bed and texted Kristen back.

"So how was your Lunch with your friend". Keon said coming out the bathroom going to the dresser.

"It was good Keon,how was your day". I said taking my earrings off.

"It was Good".

"Oh where's Malaya?".

"At a Friend's Sleepover".

I started walking to the bathroom but he grabbed my arm.

"So you just gonna stand there and lie like that".

I tried to laugh it off..

"I'm not Lying Keon,are you okay?".

"Gina shut up man I can't believe you've been working for that Company and I sat there and told you not to fucking do it and  you've been lying to me almost every day that's the fucked up part".

"Keon I--

I couldn't get my words out fast enough.

"What Cat got your tongue or something".

"No only reason I lied because you would act like this and that was something I wanted to do".

"Right so why would you something I told you not to do that shit just blew me like you really just did what the fuck you wanna do..  You dressing half naked so niggas can see you are you fucking serious".

I couldn't say nothing I never seen him that mad at me,started to feel bad.

"Keon I'm sorry can you calm down and stop yelling". I said tryna give him a hug.

"Get the fuck out my face Gina". He said pushing me off him walking away.

I backed off him and he walked in the bathroom. I didn't think it would be that bad he don't need to be that mad.

I sighed and picked up my purse,I walked out the room and went outside.

I got in my car and decided to go to my apartment. He's pissed and I don't wanna be in the same room as he is.

Ladies if you ever move in with your boyfriend make sure you got a backup plan if it's his house. It can either be a relative house or anything but always have a plan B just if he try to tell you to leave his house you don't be looking stupid out here.

Most of the Money I get from Modeling I spend it for my apartment. You just never know about Niggas so you better have a backup.

I didnt mean to make him so mad? Should I feel bad?