Chapter 32

Gina Nelson: A month later....

"Keon I told you not to let her go with Her mom. I had a feeling something was gonna happen". I said as we walked out the Court Session.

The Moment Keon found out she moved to California he lost it. We've been going to Court Dates and basically they are saying Stasti has full custody, we tried telling them we've been taking care of her but they don't believe us.

They flew Malaya here and she didn't even wanna talk to us she was just was holding on to Stasti and looking at us. So the Judge is finna close the case.

"Gina I don't wanna hear this shit right,are you going to work or you going with me". He said starting up the car.

"Take me to work". I said leaning my head on the window.

He didn't have any music playing so I knew he was pissed. I took my headphones out my purse and listened to Old Beyoncé songs until he dropped me off at work.

*****

"Bye Baby we gonna get her back soon". I said giving him a kiss.

"I hope ...did you see the way Malaya looked at me like she didn't know I me". He said staring ahead.

"Yeah I seen it who knows what Stasti been feeding her tryna brainwash her". I said shaking my head.

"Shit pissing off but I ain't gonna hold you  up just text me when you get off".

"Okay love,don't be drinking".I said getting out.

"I promise I won't". He said before I shut the door.

I walked infront of the car and blew him a kiss as I walked back. He honk the horn and drove off.

"Hey Gina". The Security Guard said as I walked in .

"Hello". I waved .

I got up to Shanni room and she was typing on her computer.

"Ooh snap you moved up". I said sitting down.

"Yes girl you gonna be my first patient pull your shirt up I just wanna try the machine out". She said getting some gloves.

Shanni is now a Ultrasound Technician she use to just do it for like Animals but now she's doing it with Women.I just wanna see how the inside of my stomach look.

I got on the Padded table and let her put the Gel on my stomach .

She moved the monitor around my stomach the gel was so freaking cold.

"Uhh Gina". She said sounding worried looking at the screen.

" What is that little thing? Is that Normal". I said looking at the screen.

"Your Pregnant that's the gestational sac". She said moving the monitor.

"Oh my god, I'm really pregnant". I said smiling.

"Yeah that's the sac hold on lemme go get you a cup so I can see". She said going out off the room.

I tried to tell Keon that he need to start wrapping up because I'm not on the pill I made a appointment to get on birth control in 3 days because Keon said he like going Raw all the time. I grabbed a napkin out my bag and wiped my stomach Gentle,this whole time I didn't know.

I was gonna tell Keon but this may be to much in one day for him.

"There's a bathroom in there I know you are pregnant but just making sure I want you to do a test,are you happy?". She said handing me a cup".

"Yeah a little earlier then planned but it's cool".I said taking the bag.

I walked to the bathroom and hurried up and peed. I wiped myself and flushed the toilet.

I closed the cup and washed my hands. I look at myself in the mirror and fixed my Bun a little. A lot happened to me in a month .

I dried my hands off and gave the cup to Shanni.

"Aww Gina I can finally be a Auntie I'm so happy for you". She said smiling.

"It feel so weird like I didn't even know this whole time how long do you think I am".

"Your like 4-5 weeks,so it had to be right after your wedding with y'all nasty asses". She said before walking out.

I gotta head upstairs to start working I stopped here first because Keon dropped me a little early.

Keon:

"Stasti please just let me talk to her". I said running my free hand in my dreads.

"Nah she don't wanna talk to you but I need some money she about to turn 5 soon". She said giggling a little.

"Okay just let me talk to her Stasti". I sighed sitting on my bed.

"You got 60 Seconds and I'm ending the call little boy".

It took her a minute and I heard Malaya little voice.

"Hi baby are you okay? Is anybody messing with you".

"No".

"What are doing? Daddy miss you".

"No you don't you lied Daddy,you're mean".

"What did I do? I never lied to you what are you talking about". I questioned.

"I hate you".

That just did it all,the line ended and I threw my phone on the bed. What did I do?

I love her to death man I would never do anything to make my daughter hate me. Stasti just fucked up everything.

I tried calling back Stasti didn't answer. I gotta get my daughter back or at least tell her not to listen to her mother. I don't understand why females do this shit. I'm tryna be in my Daughters life and she won't let me but I would be the in the wrong if I was a deadbeat. Like I just don't understand I'm tryna do good and she won't let me.